return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Tales of Ribaldry (stories about teh sechs)
View this Thread in Original format
Ed G
This story is about my big brother, the Cockmeister. He's the type of d00d who would a fish if he couldn't hook up with a gurl.

This one takes place while he was in the US Coast Guard, stationed in Key West, Florida.

He was out drinking and whoring, as usual, and just before closing time he was lucky enough to attract a human female. By his discription she would not likely have been offered a job as a Victoria's Secrets model, whatever.

As was his style, he went to her place and spent the next several hours ing and sucking on this woman in a drunken stupor. He passed out and didn't wake up until after 7 a.m. That sounds fairly early except that he was due back at his ship at 6 a.m. for watch duty.

Naturally when he saw that he was late he freaked. He called a cab and waited on the street. When the cab finally came my brother told the driver where to go and jumped in the car.

As my brother engaged the driver in nervous conversation, he noticed that the driver kept looking at him in an odd way. He said it was like the guy was afraid of him or something. My brother is a normal and decent looking person, so he ignored it. He had much bigger issues with being late for duty.

They finally arrived at the dock, and as expected, there was a small group of sailors and the Commanding Officer waiting for him. As my brother passed them, profusely appologizing, he noticed some very unusual looks from the group. He had expected negativity, but what he saw was more like confusion.

He hurried to his quarters to clean up briefly before taking his station. Any curiousity about the cab drivers attitude, or that of the sailors, was satisfied when he looked in the mirror.

My brothers face was covered in dried blood.

Always do a "bright light" check when you hook up with a stranger, especially if you're drunk.
Sunsnail
Nasty and hilarious :stongue:
DarkAngel
Holy . :haha:
Ygrene
lol u brother nasty
dj_bas
Someone else has told that story before. But nice try.
Ed G
quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
Someone else has told that story before. But nice try.

This is the story my brother told me. He has several. I don't doubt that it happened to him as told.

I haven't doubted his stories since the time when I was about 12 when he and his best friend where in the back of his truck balling a not pretty chick.

I was there because we were camping and I didn't have anywhere else to go. My brother and his friend had tried to hook up with a good looking chick and her not good looking friend. My bro chose the good looking one and came up short. She left. His friend however was in the back of my brothers truck happily bangin away at the less attractive girl. Being close friends he invited my brother in for sloppy seconds. Naturally he did so.

It was cold outside as I tried to sit on the bouncing rear bumper of the truck, so the dudes convinced me to come in. As I sat there the boyz started asking the girl odd and demeaning questions about sex. Eventually they got around to asking her if she would be willing to de-flower MY young ass. She said yes.

She was not attractive, had low self-esteem, and had about 4 loads of giz in her. I politely declined the invitation.

It is certainly possible that my brother made up or borrowed this story, but it definately matches the ones I witnessed myself.
dj_bas
quote:
Originally posted by Ed G
It is certainly possible that my brother made up or borrowed this story, but it definately matches the ones I witnessed myself.

It's one of those stories that's been told a number of times with different characters and endings, but the base premise is the same.
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by Ed G
She was not attractive, had low self-esteem, and had about 4 loads of giz in her. I politely declined the invitation.

4 loads of wha?
Sunsnail
quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
4 loads of wha?

Semen
Arbiter
For the truly disturbed (or tragically curious), you might want to read some Sade. It is fiction but not without some basis in his experience...

Obligatory warnings:
1. Potentially not work safe, even though it's just text.
2. Not for the faint of heart.
3. LONG (parts 2-4 are written in a more COR-friendly style though)

http://www.globusz.com/ebooks/120Days/index.htm

Ed G
quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
It's one of those stories that's been told a number of times with different characters and endings, but the base premise is the same.

Is it unexpected that several people would have a similar experience?

Drunk d00ds go down on ugly women in dark rooms every day. My bro is a sex addict and has banged hundreds of chicks, often with impaired judgement. like this is just bound to happen.

I understand if you're just bustin' n00b balls though. I gladly present my testicles to you dj_bas. Bang away.
Ed G
quote:
Originally posted by Arbiter
For the truly disturbed (or tragically curious), you might want to read some Sade. It is fiction but not without some basis in his experience...

Obligatory warnings:
1. Potentially not work safe, even though it's just text.
2. Not for the faint of heart.
3. LONG (parts 2-4 are written in a more COR-friendly style though)

http://www.globusz.com/ebooks/120Days/index.htm

"Justine" be my favorite.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement