return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

LOL, Racism
View this Thread in Original format
Marc Summers

:o
Halcyon+On+On
hahaha wow.

Harmless little cartoons for kids, right?

It's kind of sad that, despite the flagrant racism in that cartoon, it was still more entertaining than any children's cartoon made in the last decade...
MrJiveBoJingles
Geez.

How did you run across this?
Dj O'Callaghan
quote:
It's kind of sad that, despite the flagrant racism in that cartoon, it was still more entertaining than any children's cartoon made in the last decade...

Unfortunatly it was part of that era, around the 40's I'm sure the majority of caucasians in the world were very racist to severe extremes.

http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/B/htmlB/blackandwhim/blackandwhimIMAGE/black&whim.jpg
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by Dj O'Callaghan
Unfortunatly it was part of that era, around the 40's I'm sure the majority of caucasians in the world were very racist to severe extremes.

http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/B/htmlB/blackandwhim/blackandwhimIMAGE/black&whim.jpg

It's just as much a part of this era, people are just much better about lying to others and, to a greater extent, themselves, about these sort of issues.
kr00t0n
ing hell! :wtf:
Dj O'Callaghan
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
It's just as much a part of this era, people are just much better about lying to others and, to a greater extent, themselves, about these sort of issues.

There is always going to be racist people. Saying that I'm banterous with people I know from other ethnic groups and they give banter back some over sensitive people might classify that as being racist.
Orbax
You should see the Merry Melody wwii stuff with the italians, germans, and japanese stereotypes.

yeesh
Ivand
lol racism concentrate, i grew up watchin that
dj_alfi
haha racism rock!!!

i want me some of that cotton gin :P

but seriously.. its funny, cus its true :O

j/k

lol, i remember in high school my friends girlfriend got so mad cus she had to do a paper on racism, and she couldnt find ANY info at all about it on the internet... Until we told her that it was spelled "racism" and not "rasicm" as she had been looking for all day! :P

blondes :rolleyes:

edit: and i remember this other time when we were doing this play in junior high. it was about bullying, and the main character got picked on for wearing glasses (:rolleyes:) and it was kinda ghey.

Anyways, on the premiere night, right before he was gonna go on stage, he painted his whole face black and he had even rewritten the lyrics to the solosongs to fit that he was black.

It was funny as hell, and ppl could also relate. Too bad he got suspended for three days haha

Dj O'Callaghan
quote:
Originally posted by dj_alfi
haha racism rock!!!

i want me some of that cotton gin :P

but seriously.. its funny, cus its true :O

j/k

lol, i remember in high school my friends girlfriend got so mad cus she had to do a paper on racism, and she couldnt find ANY info at all about it on the internet... Until we told her that it was spelled "racism" and not "rasicm" as she had been looking for all day! :P

blondes :rolleyes:

edit: and i remember this other time when we were doing this play in junior high. it was about bullying, and the main character got picked on for wearing glasses (:rolleyes:) and it was kinda ghey.

Anyways, on the premiere night, right before he was gonna go on stage, he painted his whole face black and he had even rewritten the lyrics to the solosongs to fit that he was black.

It was funny as hell, and ppl could also relate. Too bad he got suspended for three days haha

:stongue:

It's mental things like the cartoons racist. Political correctness gone mad in society today.

For an example I can make a comment about some woman dressing like ninja covering her face up in rags and get lynched by the weak liberals who inhabit this country. But a muslim with extreme views can go to London stand in a square shouting behead the European crusaders for insulting Allah and get away with it.
chach
lol murder inc.

i wonder if thats where Ja-Rule go it from??

:wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement