return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
Saturday 2/24/07: Bender of the Century with Turner & Romano
View this Thread in Original format
RJT

Saturday February 24th 2006, allow me to invite you to:

Bender of the century!

Featuring the sounds of...

Turner & Romano http://www.myspace.com/turnerandromano

Where:

Graffiti's
912 Main St.
Stevens Point, WI 54481

When: 10PM-Close (2:30)

What: A birthday party for two friends of ours that is sure to be one of the most packed nights out of the year!

I didn't think it was possible for SP to have a club that has sound and lights rivaling some of the nicer clubs in both Milwaukee and Chicago, but Graffiti's takes the cake. A perfectly EQ'd soundsystem, a light show/operator as skilled as any I've seen at many large clubs, and a huge dancefloor provide a true club experience in the middle of central Wisconsin - I know, I was as shocked as all of you are!

I guarantee it will be worth your while if a few of you decide to come up for this - And I've definitely got room for a few to crash - so come on up and party it up proper in the northwoods!

:)

lücid
when i hear "bender of the century" my head fills with images of raving robots on crack.
Clovis
Bas, lets take your GTI on a ROADTRIP!
Daniel K
quit spamming our forum.... all you ever do is throw selfish promo at us... do something for the in forum for gods sake...

:p
RJT
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel K
quit spamming our forum.... all you ever do is throw selfish promo at us... do something for the in forum for gods sake...

:p

:stongue:

I was wondering how long it'd be until I got one of these ;)
wolverine16
If this bender is more than whatever we did last night, it will have to end in death. :nervous:
RJT
quote:
Originally posted by wolverine16
If this bender is more than whatever we did last night, it will have to end in death. :nervous:

Then come on up and witness our deaths!

:gsmile:
dj_bas
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis
Bas, lets take your GTI on a ROADTRIP!

Dude it's a lease, gotta keep it under the mileage :o

PLUS WHO WOULD DRIVE THAT FAR TO SEE THESE LOSERS? OLOLOLLOLOL

Sorry, I'm bored at work :(
RJT
quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
Dude it's a lease, gotta keep it under the mileage :o

PLUS WHO WOULD DRIVE THAT FAR TO SEE THESE LOSERS? OLOLOLLOLOL

Sorry, I'm bored at work :(

I hate you.
dj_bas
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
I hate you.
But....but...I love you :(

RJT
quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
But....but...I love you :(

Awwwww...
wolverine16
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
Then come on up and witness our deaths!

:gsmile:

Haha I'll see what I can do, I def want to party up in Wisco with you guys again! Death wont be fun though, and I'm even more sure it will happen since it'll have to top that I woke up in Wheaton, IL this morning and all I did was go to Four in downtown last night. Apparently I guest bartended too
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement