return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

January @ Redlite
View this Thread in Original format
Chopin

Alot of big parties also on there way for febuary...you'll see
LiGHT78
Cool dude i'd definately check out those parties.

IF I WANTED TO GET SHOT!:p
Marcus007
hahaha business is gonna take a beating

watch what we say i dont wanna get followed by a biker :X
Chopin

there's this party you might be intresseted in...i'm a promoter overthere, if you ever wanna come let me know!!
Chopin
I went all weekend...maybe a little less than usually but, when it happened at Aria poeple were back 2 weeks later
even the girl was there sunday she doesn't even care..why should you?? Hope it didn't change your whole opinion on the club!
Tag
Don't think it changed anyone opinion to be honest. I think I speak for everyone when I say we hated it before. The events just reinforced our thoughts.
Marcus007
wow wow wow buddy

speak for yourself

ive had some great nights at redlite

you've probably never even been!!!
Chopin
In that case, Im sorry, i can't argue with your opinion. never wanted to either. I think i'll go with Markus for this one... don't hate for nothing especially if you didin't go to Red-Lite in the past 6 to 8 Months a lot of changes has happen to improve, the sound system, The crowd, decorations...alot of changes are still planed to be made...Like I said, if you ever want to go, let me know...
LiGHT78
I'm just kidding to be honest...I've been to Red Lite several times before and I'd go again.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement