return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Unisex Toilets in the clubs (Montreal)
View this Thread in Original format
Patius
I still can believe I actually read 20 pages of postings, about people discussing why Sonic (Toronto) is considered a gay club or not, and how they could make it more straight.

Anyway, while the Torontonians discuss this super important issue, I was left wondering if Montrealers really care if their toilets in the clubs are unisex or not.

I know most of the toilets in the "straight" clubs are separate for men and women, and in most of the "gay" clubs they are unisex.

Do you really care if they are unisex or not?
Luke Native
unisex!

wo0t

and patius you read them 20 pages cause mtlnights is down for the moment

ha!
Marcus007
i dunno unisex toilets can be fun ;)
Tag
Unisex is so much simplier. Cause sometimes either mens or womens washroom is filled, so by having unisex you generally have less line ups cause they're being used more efficently.
Unisex all the way.
RayRayy
Lol..I was reading the same thread and sounds like there is a lot of homophic peeps who are scared of men partying with their shirts off (gay/straight) in that scene to me. I have no probs..Redlite bathrooms are unisex. Isn't Circus???
Allied Nations
Unisex toilets make life easier for everyone.
SummerWolf
quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations
Unisex toilets make life easier for everyone.

Hell ya.. if you have sex with a girl they cant say: dude you have to get you, its the girls washroom....
natasha_c
Notice how every opinion so far has been positive and from a male... let's hear some female opinions... personally, i don't really care although it can be intimidating at times.
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by natasha_c
Notice how every opinion so far has been positive and from a male... let's hear some female opinions... personally, i don't really care although it can be intimidating at times.

it would suck if you were a female... most mens washrooms at nightclubs end up looking like ...

every guy has been into at least one womens washroom and they are always nice and clean so i guess unisex bathrooms would be half a total disaster area?
Skipper
So long as there isn't one stall like there often is in men's washroom, then I'm fine I guess...I haven't had too many experiences with unisex club washrooms tho.

Vermz
it must be very disgusting for a girl to sit on a toilet bowl covered of pee

so no unisex
natasha_c
Thanks for trying to look at it from our pov ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement