return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Food Poisoning
View this Thread in Original format
DarkAngel
Only once or twice have I fallen to the wrath of sketchy cooking, the most memorable one being to KFC last month. Can we say Fever Dreams? :nervous:

Anyone else?
stace
KFC in Ibiza is just plain wrong.

My ex bit into a nicely raw chicken burger that he purchased in the west end. I swear the bird was still bleeding!

I've had food poisoning from a dodgy burger van burger before. Couldn't get outta bed for 2 days. Ideal :(
EXTREMUM
quote:
Originally posted by stace

My ex bit into a nicely raw chicken burger that he purchased in the west end. I swear the bird was still bleeding!

"Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhat!!!" - Lil Jon :wtf:
DarkAngel
quote:

That's just plain terrifying.

quote:
I've had food poisoning from a dodgy burger van burger before. Couldn't get outta bed for 2 days. Ideal :(

I was pretty much in that condition last month. Sorry to hear you went through such an ordeal.

What's a burger van burger?
stace
quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel

I was pretty much in that condition last month. Sorry to hear you went through such an ordeal.

It was years ago now but thanks.

Do you guys get those stalls that sell burgers and hot dogs at night time ready for when you leave a club? Well it was from one of those anyway and I have to say I'm pretty sure they aren't all that worried about hygiene.

Never again.

Hope you're all better now! :)
lacksesepsotygh
quote:

my guess is a burger from one of those burger vans.
tubularbills
only had it once, i think, and it was from white castle. omg sliders. so gross.
DarkAngel
quote:
It was years ago now but thanks.

Do you guys get those stalls that sell burgers and hot dogs at night time ready for when you leave a club? Well it was from one of those anyway and I have to say I'm pretty sure they aren't all that worried about hygiene.

Never again.

Hope you're all better now! :)

Oh yeah, outside Club Space in Miami they have hot dog venders, and outside Spundae or the late Club Heaven (in Los Angeles), they had some kind of speciality hot dogs or pizza...forgot what exactly. Sketchy food venders to say the least.

Thx for the well wishes.

quote:
Originally posted by lacksesepsotygh
my guess is a burger from one of those burger vans.

You be right...dude I actually thought 'burger van burger' was a new franchise or something LOL.

quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
only had it once, i think, and it was from white castle. omg sliders. so gross.

I don't even wanna speculate on what a 'slider' is. I had white castle a night or two ago and I wasn't feeling well after that all either, in fact. Ugh.
tubularbills
quote:

I don't even wanna speculate on what a 'slider' is. I had white castle a night or two ago and I wasn't feeling well after that all either, in fact. Ugh.

white castle gets dubbed "sliders" because they "slide" right through you. one in end and out the other. ugh.
dj_bas
quote:

WHAT?!!?!? The KFC I ate at in Ibiza was amazing!! I ate there 3 times :stongue:

That said, I've gotten food poisoning twice. Both times from a KFC :wtf:

medinaM5
food poisoning sucks fat d...i got it from some bull sketchy asian place in Chicago couple years ago
Ibizadreamer AG
the fist mistake is to eat fast food period ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement