return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
dj franco fabi reflection session vol 1
View this Thread in Original format
franco fabi
I'd like to take the time to thank all the tranceaddict users for the support you gave me.All this is without doubts because of you...If you have any interest for my cd release party please send my your guestlist at vipguest@djfrancofabi.com.(I'll take care of you) plese do it b4 friday !!!

Please feel free to come and introduce yourself, I need you guys !!!

Hope you'll like the night we have some crazzzy guests for you and I'm very happy to perform with my cousin Nino who's feature on my album as well as Lionel ritchie last album...he rocks big time !!!

dj franco fabi reflection session vol 1
cliquez sur le lien pour evite/clink on link for evite

http://www.produkt.ca/franco_fabi/ vipguest@djfrancofabi.com
AlexXdude
hey man, caught your set on AH the other day too, was good stuff!
franco fabi
i had a lots of fun crazy party 1:45min is pretty quick but major rush having all of you guys trippin that's trully the reason why i do it !!!

p.s if anybody know how to fix my link please post it !!!

like it says under my name...trance addict in training !!! LOL
B018
EVITE

nice to c ya on TA franco
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by franco fabi
i had a lots of fun crazy party 1:45min is pretty quick but major rush having all of you guys trippin that's trully the reason why i do it !!!

p.s if anybody know how to fix my link please post it !!!

like it says under my name...trance addict in training !!! LOL

if you want urls to show up, add [url] [/url] tags at the beginning and end. the underline tool doesnt do anything.
Marcus007
cool stuff will definitely check it out

btw great set on NYE :)
franco fabi
vipguest@djfrancofabi.com
http://www.produkt.ca/franco_fabi/
Allied Nations
quote:
vipguest@djfrancofabi.com
http://www.produkt.ca/franco_fabi/

:D
franco fabi
if b018 stand for the club...

i've played once @ b018 in beirut, capacity is no issue in lebanon LOL...it was crazy all the clubs are crazzzy, hope i'll get to go again it's one of the most beautiful contry in the world...
RoOmIE
hey fanco your not doing this at upperclub?? :)

franco fabi
i have'nt played at upperclub for more than a year now and i play at house once a mount the last friday actually and they've been treating me with respect from day one and i have to support the one who support me !

this is how i can show my appreciation for what they do for me !!!

upperclub was nice but i had to move on !!!
B018
quote:
if b018 stand for the club...

i've played once @ b018 in beirut, capacity is no issue in lebanon LOL...it was crazy all the clubs are crazzzy, hope i'll get to go again it's one of the most beautiful contry in the world...

hopefully this summer franco if the situation calms down in lebanon;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement