return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Police Use Stun Gun on Streaking Student
View this Thread in Original format
bogartgreens
dunno if this is a repost, but here it is:
quote:

WESTERVILLE, Ohio (AP) -- A high school lunch period was disrupted Monday by a greased, naked student who ran around screaming and flailing his arms until police twice used a stun gun on him, authorities said.

Taylor Killian, 18, had rubbed his body with grapeseed oil to keep from being caught, and got up after the first time he was shocked to continue running toward a group of frightened students huddled in a corner at Westerville North High School, Lt. Jeff Gaylor said.

"That prank went a little farther than he intended, I guess," Gaylor said.

Officer Doug Staysniak was monitoring the lunch period when Killian, with long hair and a full beard, ran in the room toward students, who screamed and ran away. The officer is normally assigned to a middle school and did not recognize Killian as a student, Gaylor said.

Police said that an administrator ordered Killian to stop, but that the student made a sexual gesture and kept running.

Killian is in jail and charged with inducing panic, public indecency, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. A message seeking comment was left at Killian's home.

School officials reported that Killian was a good student, Gaylor said. There was no indication of substance abuse or a medical problem.

wow. is all i can say..goddamn cops..
chach
quote:
Originally posted by bogartgreens
wow. is all i can say..goddamn cops..

lol

:stongue:

why stupid kid deserves to get shocked..
wienerschnitzel
that'dl learn him REAL good.. hopefully he had plenty of grapeseed oil left on him for prison.:nervous:
chach
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
that'dl learn him REAL good.. hopefully he had plenty of grapeseed oil left on him for prison.:nervous:

:happy2:
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Killian is in jail and charged with inducing panic

I think people would probably be panicked more by the fact that they witnessed a policeman shoot an unarmed naked kid with a stun gun than they would about the "indecency" of the human body.
chach
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
I think people would probably be panicked more by the fact that they witnessed a policeman shoot an unarmed naked kid with a stun gun than they would about the "indecency" of the human body.

he couldve been a crazy naked psycho lol
Ygrene
Good thing this didn't happen in Georgia.
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by chach
he couldve been a crazy naked psycho lol

How many psychotic incidents involving public nudity can you recall?
jdat
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
How many psychotic incidents involving public nudity can you recall?

I put this right up there with water balloon fight craziness! :haha:
wienerschnitzel
a guy i went to school with got really drunk and his friends gave him money to take off all his clothes and jump over the plexiglass at a flames game...

Naked Streaker Knocks Himself Out

CALGARY, Alberta - This hockey streaker was a knock-out -- literally. Tim Hurlbut pleaded guilty yesterday to public drunkenness after climbing over the glass at a Calgary Flames hockey game.

The naked guy knocked himself out, when he slipped on the ice and hit his head. Paramedics carried him off on a stretcher. The judge ordered Hurlbut to donate more than $1,600 to charity and perform 35 hours of community service.

He also must undergo alcohol counseling. The judge said Hurlbut made a "pathetic spectacle" of himself, as he lay naked on the ice for six minutes. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
© MMVII, CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.

hahaha i used to work with him too, he came in with his family a week before this happened and i served his table and they gave me a $20 tip.

Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
a guy i went to school with got really drunk and his friends gave him money to take off all his clothes and jump over the plexiglass at a flames game...

Naked Streaker Knocks Himself Out

CALGARY, Alberta - This hockey streaker was a knock-out -- literally. Tim Hurlbut pleaded guilty yesterday to public drunkenness after climbing over the glass at a Calgary Flames hockey game.

The naked guy knocked himself out, when he slipped on the ice and hit his head. Paramedics carried him off on a stretcher. The judge ordered Hurlbut to donate more than $1,600 to charity and perform 35 hours of community service.

He also must undergo alcohol counseling. The judge said Hurlbut made a "pathetic spectacle" of himself, as he lay naked on the ice for six minutes. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
© MMVII, CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.

hahaha i used to work with him too, he came in with his family a week before this happened and i served his table and they gave me a $20 tip.

:stongue:
DigitalPhoenix
The cop's last name in Ohio is GAYLOR?? :stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement