return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
white nationalists!
View this Thread in Original format
Haunted
i was browing a white nationalist message board. i can NOT believe the bull i'm reading from these idiots! hahahah

they have an 18 page discussion on whether or not it's okay to be friends with an asian person.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...ian-347607.html

some insightful quotes:

quote:
"The black guy, he won't touch a wrench. He's into sales. Whatever floats his boat, I suppose. sadly, his wife is white, and I have nothing to do with her. Just be polite and nice, and that's it. Really sad there because she was a really attractive brunette. But the stress of an inter-racial relationship is wearing on her."

quote:
"Are people on this website saying its actually okay to be friends with a non-white? I think that is a joke! "Why can't we all get along?" is the road to multicultarism. I would not have any non-white be my friend nor would I intiate any contact with them. I am proud of who I am and being proud means I will not involve myself with non-whites and/or whites that involve themselves in stupidity"

and my personal favorite

quote:
"I am not saying that all foreigners are bad people but what I am saying is if you give a little bit of yourself in altruism to them; How will you be able to fight in the future with these exceptions you have created?

Would you have the resolve to look at your foreign friend and tell them that you have the goal or intent of kicking the likes of their culture out of your own nation? That time could come and these friendly exceptions act like barriers against a resolve that must happen.

Remember no matter how friendly or unfriendly these people may be they either intentionally or unintentionally seek to displace us as a sovereign people.

There must never be any exceptions. Never."

white power!
don't these morons realize they're actually giving white people a bad name and not helping them in any way?
MrJiveBoJingles
Yeah, there are lots of idiots in the world, and they appear to be particularly abundant in groups who believe that their genes make them automatically superior to everybody else.
HARDSTYLERZ
You think the white nationalists are bad... u should read what the blacks have to say!
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by HARDSTYLERZ
You think the white nationalists are bad... u should read what the blacks have to say!

I bet you're the alt of some really, really tame member here who just has this nagging need to go around and stir stuff up at random. :stongue:
MrJiveBoJingles
"The blacks?" :conf:

Do you mean black nationalists / supremacists in particular?
Omega_M
Nobody's said this is a repost yet :wtf:
MrJiveBoJingles
Well, Stormfront has a wealth of idiocy of all types. Surely it merits more than just one COR thread. :p
HARDSTYLERZ
Halcyon it seems you have a very narrow mind. People like you need to read more. Im just anti- nationalist/supremacist. I don't like anyone using color as an excuse!
Haunted
mayb it is a repost.
but i say we do something, let's all register on the forum and throw some knowledge on dem fools.

let's pretend to be gangsta thugs wit brainz, and school them in the art of logik

nah mean ?

who's IN
Trance Nutter
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
I bet you're the alt of some really, really tame member here who just has this nagging need to go around and stir stuff up at random. :stongue:

yeah, raverstylez, crackfiend, davejoyfan, sikrav, muzzaraver etc

honestly, surely you've got something better to do with your time.

Omega_M
Looking at their forum, I now realize the importance of keeping a restrictions on the sig size.
Omega_M
quote:
Originally posted by Haunted
mayb it is a repost.
but i say we do something, let's all register on the forum and throw some knowledge on dem fools.

let's pretend to be gangsta thugs wit brainz, and school them in the art of logik

nah mean ?

who's IN

It has already been done before. Check out the last few pages of this thread.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=387972
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement