return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Pages: [1] 2 
Question about Sprits on Fridays...
View this Thread in Original format
JD8180
How's the ID situation over there? I know it's 21+, and though I recently turned 21, many of my friends are not... but they have fakes. Thing is we live in Miami so they don't want to drive all the way there only to get rejected... So are they strict with ID's or what? Never been there before...:conf: :conf:
DarkAngel
ID situation @ Spirits is VERY strict. You get carded twice: first you have to pass a checkpoint charlie JUST to get to the area where Spirits, Gryphon and other clubs are, and at this checkpoint they don't around at all. They swipe your ID through a reader. Then you get carded AGAIN at the door to Spirits, but they don't swipe or anything.

That is all.

DA
chach
Ya what DA says is true its a difficult situation, but being 19 ive always had to figure out how to get into places lol. what i did to get to spirits was have my bro walk in with a friend i was with another friend(my age) anyways my bro and his friend go in through the first swipe barriers the one on the right side. i went over to where the barriers meet and sat down and my bro placed 2 ids in my hand.. went throught the swipe id and then repeated the same process at the club enterance, it was annoying but it was def. worth it...
JD8180
eek, alright just forget it then lol, I think I may just ride up there alone :o don't want to go through that much of a hassle for a risk haha

thanks a lot btw :)
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by chach
Ya what DA says is true its a difficult situation, but being 19 ive always had to figure out how to get into places lol. what i did to get to spirits was have my bro walk in with a friend i was with another friend(my age) anyways my bro and his friend go in through the first swipe barriers the one on the right side. i went over to where the barriers meet and sat down and my bro placed 2 ids in my hand.. went throught the swipe id and then repeated the same process at the club enterance, it was annoying but it was def. worth it...

That was DEF. a great night.

quote:
Originally posted by JD8180
eek, alright just forget it then lol, I think I may just ride up there alone :o don't want to go through that much of a hassle for a risk haha

thanks a lot btw :)

Look on the bright side: even if you do go and not get in, parking is free and there's hot girls everywhere at the Hard Rock entertainment complex.
JD8180
quote:
Look on the bright side: even if you do go and not get in, parking is free and there's hot girls everywhere at the Hard Rock entertainment complex.

I am 21 though, just was trying to find out for some friends of mine... I think I'm going to be passing by this Friday.
DarkAngel
quote:
I am 21 though, just was trying to find out for some friends of mine... I think I'm going to be passing by this Friday.

Oh ok.

There hasn't been any word on A State of Mind for this Friday yet..:conf: But I'm trying to find out from Eddie G himself. It SHOULD still be on but I def. wanna be sure. If it is, you'll def. see me out there.
JD8180
quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
Oh ok.

There hasn't been any word on A State of Mind for this Friday yet..:conf: But I'm trying to find out from Eddie G himself. It SHOULD still be on but I def. wanna be sure. If it is, you'll def. see me out there.

oh? let me know the second you find out because that's kind of the only reason why i wanted to go haha :stongue:

edit:

don't know if this is truly a reliable source... but it is on the state of mind's myspace for Feb 9 :conf:
DarkAngel
quote:
oh? let me know the second you find out because that's kind of the only reason why i wanted to go haha :stongue:

edit:

don't know if this is truly a reliable source... but it is on the state of mind's myspace for Feb 9 :conf:

Reliable enough, chief. Eddie G told me it's on for Friday. It's gonna be Eddie G & George Acosta. Edgar will be overseas this weekend. I've added this event to the calendar.

*EDIT* Got this off the A State of Mind myspace.

daleverdedale21
i'm there

bdr222
Edgar will be in Berlin for Vandit Night with PVD...

lucky bastard
XxGrOoVeERICxX
quote:
Originally posted by bdr222
Edgar will be in Berlin for Vandit Night with PVD...

lucky bastard

Yea man! I'm trying to convince him to let me tag along. I'll be the official record/cd holder guy :p

See you guys Friday at Spirits! :cool:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement