return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

This week sucked
View this Thread in Original format
Enigmatic XTC
Last sunday i went to virginia to visit my grandmother in the hospital where she had been diagnosed with cancer about a week prior. She could barely talk and had to wear a full oxygen mask along with all kinds of other things. She smiled, told me she was proud of me and told me it would all be ok. She died on tuesday. I went back to virginia on wednesday, had the funeral on thursday, and returned home on friday. When i returned home, we discovered that my cat was having trouble breathing. Saturday he got worse and all day saturday and sunday he stayed in one place not sleeping and barely eating, only getting up to go to the next room to go to the bathroom. I had to come back to school yesterday, and this morning my mom took him to the vet again (he's been sick for a long time and was diagnosed with lymphoma in october or november) where they said that he was getting so bad that his veins were starting to collapse because his heart couldn't pump with enough pressure anymore. So they had to put him to sleep, and i couldn't be there with him. this. This week sucked.
grooviebeats
i thought i read last sunday i went to vagina to visit my grandmother.

i was like :wtf:

btw sorry
chach
quote:
Originally posted by grooviebeats
i thought i read last sunday i went to vagina to visit my grandmother.

i was like :wtf:

btw sorry

:haha:
KilldaDJ
sorry to hear about ur gran and cat dude

sucks :(
Omega_M
Life comes at you fast ! :(

Sorry to hear about your grandma and cat. Hope you get better.
pvdAngel
:sadgreen:
Jackson
that sucks man...when it rains it pours eh...just be sure to look out for the rainbow too.

/guru
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement