return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive

Lord Of Tranz Featuring DJ Hoxider - "Trancestores"
View this Thread in Original format
homer_j
Hi,

About a year ago I made several ringtones for my phone. After losing one of my hard drives and all my backed up music I cant remember this tracks name, or who its by. I have tried going through most my CD's but I have loads.

Cheers

Homer J
demens
DJ Tiesto - Lord Of Trance
homer_j
YES! thats the one, cheers demens.

Homer J
DJ-RED
sure u dont mean: Lord Of Tranz Featuring DJ Hoxider - Sanctificum? as played on his innercity comp.
homer_j
quote:
sure u dont mean: Lord Of Tranz Featuring DJ Hoxider - Sanctificum? as played on his innercity comp.

Thanks for your relpy, but the song I was looking for was DJ Tiesto - Lord Of Trance, if I remember rite Lord Of Tranz - Sanctificum sounds a bit techno-ish.

Cheers anyway

Homer J
andiess
This has absolutely nothing to do with Tiesto. Ok he played it but its not from himself...

The Artist is definitively: Lord Of Tranz Feat DJ Hoxider

and in my opinion the name of title is: Trancestors
homer_j
quote:
This has absolutely nothing to do with Tiesto. Ok he played it but its not from himself...

The Artist is definitively: Lord Of Tranz Feat DJ Hoxider

and in my opinion the name of title is: Trancestors

Ok, I looked through all my CDs and found DJ Tiesto - Lord Of Trance and Lord Of Tranz Feat DJ Hoxider, after playing them both the song / version / remix I was looking for was DJ Tiesto - Lord Of Trance, thats it, nothing more, maybe Lord Of Tranz Feat DJ Hoxider done it first, but it was the one by DJ Tiesto was the one I was looking for and have now found (thanks demens).

Thanks for all your help.

Homer J
Swamper
Lord Of Tranz Featuring DJ Hoxider - "Trancestores"

...one of my favourite old tunes. :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement