return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Tiesto is leaving trance.
View this Thread in Original format
DJMiro
I heard that on the news today. He is starting to make techno. He thinks that trance is just getting more and more boring. And he.................Oh i cant continue. This is dumb. Nobody will believe me. At least i tried!! :confused:
davinox
No...you must have misheard...

Tijs CLEARLY SAID he was leaving trance because his girlfriend is pregnant, and they don't know who the father is.

He needs to take a 2 to 3 year break, and even THEN...he might never come back.

oh well...
BeatFreak
April Fools!!
inatrance
quote:
Originally posted by BeatFreak
April Fools!!

knew it!:) or I hope so...:eek: :D
Vivid Boy
no actually this isnt an april fools joke...i heard it too...something abt his wife having an affair with a mexican named dirty sanchez...i dunno read it in the paper
AnotherWay83
i dont understand, i mean what does his wife's sluttiness have to do with his trance...i mean if my wife was that way i'd dump her and then if i was hurt i'd get even MORE into trance...but i guess every1 deals with stuff differently...that would suck if he left trance..

peace
davinox
"I just can't go on. My girl, my love, she meant everything to me. It's going to be awhile for things to settle down... I just don't know what I'm going to do."

- www.trancereport.com [3-30-02]

WOW!!! It's OFFICIAL!!!!

i hope he comes back soon, and that slut gets what's coming to her!
Vivid Boy
ya man check out this quote

"sometimes i would stick my finger in her bum and i would just know someone else was in there. i mean she could only hide this for so long. Now im back to step 1 my hand and a sears catalogue."
davinox
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
ya man check out this quote

"sometimes i would stick my finger in her bum and i would just know someone else was in there. i mean she could only hide this for so long. Now im back to step 1 my hand and a sears catalogue."

hahahahahahahahhaha

if you look REAL closely, during one of the more boring songs in the Dutch Dimension video, you can see him whackin it.

But he has to clean up, so he always brings klenex, and usually he always brings a trashcan.

HOWEVER this time he didn't, so he sent it through the shredder, and during Hide U on Flight 643, it shoots out into the crowd.

true story.
AnotherWay83
buahaha this thread is getting funny as hell :D :toothless

Vivid Boy
another quote from the same site

"i still cant believe she ran away with a mexican on a donkey wearing a sunbraro and carrying coffee beans. Nevermind, you know now that i think abt it he looks like juan valdez....HOLD ON A SEC THIS INTERVIEW IS OVER. *Loads up a shotgun*"
davinox
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
another quote from the same site

"i still cant believe she ran away with a mexican on a donkey wearing a sunbraro and carrying coffee beans. Nevermind, you know now that i think abt it he looks like juan valdez....HOLD ON A SEC THIS INTERVIEW IS OVER. *Loads up a shotgun*"

dear god Tiesto is drunk...

you know what the next tune he's gonna make will be called?

All Mexicans - My Ex is a Dirty Ball Biting Whore (DJ Tiesto's I'm Going to Cap Every Juan, Paco, and Ferry Until I Get a Hangover Mix)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement