return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
diets
View this Thread in Original format
lexxwolfen
Subway diet, Atkins Diet, etc etc...
Whats your take on them and why?
Have you ever dieted?
Will you ever diet?

I'm tired of hearing about all these bull "miracle" diets everywhere. "LOSE 100LBS IN 10 WEEKS!" If you can lift a double quarter pounder to your mouth along with fries and a large drink, you can get off your fat, cottage cheese cellulite ass and DO SOME EXERCISE.

That and skinny/toothpick like women are not attractive. A woman should have curves and some meat on her. Wtf are you supposed to hold onto when you're ing a tothpick?
Yan
Love the Ace Ventura avatar.

I've tried Atkins. Gave up after one or two meals. Always wanted to try South Beach.

Either way, I'm 10-15 lbs. under the average weight for my age + height bracket.
lexxwolfen
quote:
Originally posted by Yan
Love the Ace Ventura avatar.

I've tried Atkins. Gave up after one or two meals. Always wanted to try South Beach.

Either way, I'm 10-15 lbs. under the average weight for my age + height bracket.

Why on earth would you wanna diet?
dj_bas
I'm on the REAL South Beach Diet. Nothing but a balanced meal of vodka, cocaine, and the occasional cracker & cheese plate.
lexxwolfen
quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
I'm on the REAL South Beach Diet. Nothing but a balanced meal of vodka, cocaine, and the occasional cracker & cheese plate.

cheese & crack crackers ftw
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by lexxwolfen
Why on earth would you wanna diet?

Not so much a weight-loss diet.

Something that's healthier than the current slop that I eat, though. You know?
guster
my doc always recommends the sugarbuster diet.. never tried it.. i should though.
mezzir
cigarettes and coffee :/
Psy-T
switching from normal juice concentrate to diet juice concentrate stopped me from growing fatter and heavier, with no excercise i stay where i am, if i wish to drop some weight, excercise does the trick.

p.s. it's because i drink a lot (8+ liters a day) and eat little (one big meal a day, sometimes a snack in the middle of the day)
Arteh
damn any ideas how can i get some KG-s :P ?

dj_alfi
Everbody knows that the trick to lose weight on these diets, is to get aid(e)s.
Bidor
drugs is the best option for a diet.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement