return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
80 years of life
View this Thread in Original format
Xenocreator_PG_
Is that long enough for you?

I think it is a rip off! Damn, I want my money worth! We need at least 120 years non negotiable! 120 years multiplied by one poop a day equals approximately 43,000 poops. Id better hit forty thousand poops in one lifetime or i'll be disappointed for a millisecond before I get hit by a freak asteroid to the head. When I look up to the sky & see that asteroid shooting through the stratosphere ill be pulling down my pants and pooping faster than you can say "pooping-a-poop-before-copping-an-asteroid-to-the-head". Let's all go bungee jumping when we hit 80! Let’s all get married for 30 years and then dump our wives for a life with gorillas in the Congo. Hopefully by the time I am 80, domestic space travel will be as cheap as the corner hooker and ill be able to go for a space hobble with my space walking cane and yell at the young wiper snappers that hoon around in their revved up space cars. Damn wiper snappers!! *point space walking cane* When I was your age I use to whittle my car wheels out of wood, we had gravity back in those days!!
Silky Johnson
There was a woman in a long-term care facility up here who lived to be 129 years old. Like, is that really necessary??? For me it's all about quality of life, not quantity.
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
There was a woman in a long-term care facility up here who lived to be 129 years old. Like, is that really necessary??? For me it's all about quality of life, not quantity.

Oh, she was the world's oldest women, wasn't she?

I once read an article about her.
PvDoBseSSioN
depends on the condition im in at that age
idoru
quote:

, I'd be happy if I was able to do that. While I do think that quality is more important than quantity, I have an incredibly huge fear of death. Living as long as possible would be really nice.

And now the fear is kicking in, ima go puke. brb.
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by idoru
, I'd be happy if I was able to do that. While I do think that quality is more important than quantity, I have an incredibly huge fear of death. Living as long as possible would be really nice.

And now the fear is kicking in, ima go puke. brb.

May I ask what it is about death that scares you? If you're not comfortable talking about it, that's cool, you don't have to. :)

I'm quite comfortable with it myself...I'm considering going into palliative care.
Xenocreator_PG_
quote:

that, I want to be sick for at least 10 years of my life & be on my death bed for at least 5 years.
Frenchie
Ya same!

Older than 90? No thanks. Death is just as important a topic as life. If you're afraid of death you're spending too much time avoiding it rather than just living.
idoru
quote:
May I ask what it is about death that scares you? If you're not comfortable talking about it, that's cool, you don't have to. :)

I'm quite comfortable with it myself...I'm considering going into palliative care.

Oh, I'm comfortable talking about it. There's only been one point where I almost threw up, but I can usually keep it under control.

I'm not sure where I stand as far as my beliefs on religion go, and as of now I don't believe that there is a heaven or an afterlife. Once you die, you die. That's it, gone, nothing, black forever. Yes, I know that you don't wont be able to consciously comprehend this once you are dead. You wont know it, you will just cease to exist for eternity. Forever, infinity, etc. Whether or not I'm able to consciously know that I am dead doesn't matter. It's that there will be nothing forever.

. YANKEES!
Frenchie
You're not comfortable at all. Why do I know this? You're thinking too much about it. Live your life to the fullest party every chance you get, stop worrying about Grim, he's not after you.

Yan
Oldest person = Bragging rights
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
You're not comfortable at all. Why do I know this? You're thinking too much about it. Live your life to the fullest party every chance you get, stop worrying about Grim, he's not after you.

I do, and I have no problem keeping the thought out of my mind. It usually only hits me when the topic itself comes up.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement