return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Sticky Threads now called Please Read
View this Thread in Original format
DuMonde TrAnCeR
how interesting, suppose its more undertsndabel than sticky thread, coz when i was a newbie here i had no idea what one was!
Hell_Copter
i noticed this too
it's weird... i mean it says please read
and if i don't want to read because the subject is not for me?
i liked the sticky more
evil_bastard
Interesting.

EB
biznology
sticky...your mom...hmmm/
lMIlk
omg you got that sign signed...lol what was his reaction?
teo
quote:
Originally posted by lMIlk
omg you got that sign signed...lol what was his reaction?

I dont think he really got the paper signed by Ferry saying that stuff. Watch it better..it looks like a blank paper signed and then he put the "..another Tiesto.."

As for the "please read" i dont like it either. I prefered sticky thried cauz i though it that a thried 's been read -posted many times...and that what it is actually!
G K Murray
[quote]I dont think he really got the paper signed by Ferry saying that stuff. Watch it better..it looks like a blank paper signed and then he put the "..another Tiesto.." [quote]

Don't think he would go to such lengths m8!!

Sticky - Please Read, Happened in the early hours of the morning (uk time), and i went from one forum to the other it had changed.

SCARY!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
G K Murray
Schoolboy error on the Quote thing

TWAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lMIlk
quote:
Originally posted by teo

I dont think he really got the paper signed by Ferry saying that stuff. Watch it better..it looks like a blank paper signed and then he put the "..another Tiesto.."

As for the "please read" i dont like it either. I prefered sticky thried cauz i though it that a thried 's been read -posted many times...and that what it is actually!

i don't think so, there was a picture with him but without the signature
DJ El Kay Dee
all i gotta say is .....

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

miss_e
STE: put the drugs down =p
vmc
http://forums.tranceaddict.com/foru...&threadid=42856
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement