return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Ottawa TAs
View this Thread in Original format
discojoe
Just want to see who everyone is. Just noticed from and old thread there are a couple here from carleton. (stereo princess is one)I'm finnishing first year International Business en Espaņol. Anyone else go to carleton/ Ottawa U or just live in ottawa in general.
Trance Plant
Disco,

You beat me to it. I was going to start an Ottawa thread myself :P

Anyhow, I'm also from Ottawa. I went to Ottawa U. studying Biochem and Psychology. Graduated a couple of years ago and now working FT.
I'm looking at going to Med school now.

We should definitely arrange a night out with Ottawa TA's and even head out together to Montreal for events :)

Let's see how many of us are out there.

TP
StereoPrincess
I'm from Ottawa. And yes I do go to Carleton. I take Biochem and I'm in 4th year.

So yeah, where do you peeps hang out??
bcope
if youre into the progressive house/trance thing your best bet is by far Blueprint @ The Well every Saturday. Not the biggest club in the world, but youll hear stuff there every week that you wont hear anywhere else in Canada. Period. The residents are all top notch and loaded with exclusive stuff and the guests are 2nd to none in the city as far as prog and trance goes. All this, AND its only like...$7 at the MOST!!

feel free to email me brad@onlinemusic.fm and ill pop you guys on the list one night so you can try it out risk free.

B
StereoPrincess
How often do you spin there Brad?? You are one of the excellent residents, right??
anastasia
I am from Ottawa. I work and party when I can.
An older partier that loves to act like a kind.
I was at Bal en Blanc and loved it.
Been to so many parties in Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto.
Been to The Well and Surface. Blueprint is great. Seen a few Dj's there and so far I left with a smile on my face and sore feet.
Would love for Ottawa to get its scene back like a few summers ago. But we never get the right amount of people but we do get some good acts.
I hope this summer has good parties

:)
deborah
Czaoth
Yeah, since Atomic went down Ottawa doesn't have a place that brings in the Winks Hawtins Collins Morillos etc etc...It's all small time now which doesn't mean it isn't good but you just don't get the exciting buildup to a world class DJ in Ottawa these days which is a real shame.
delstar
hehehe cool..the ottawa branch of trance :)
Nrg2Nfinit
ye ye ye I am a carleton student.. and im always following the trance scene.. here in ottawa i find that the trance plainly sux here... there used to be a club called illusions which played amazing energy trance and hard trance (jamie c and S4) but it just drew too much drug attention and cracked out ravers tehre.. nice music.. but not so nice of a crowd to interact with. I find that i go to montreal or toronto for shows every now and then.. if anyone knows about underground trance parties that go on here please let me know.. if your a carleton student trance fan etc.. contact me at

ext 5644

last party i went to was bal en blanc.. it was alright.. but the setup wasnt too good. OH and a good club to go to i hear for after hours trance would be daylight.. thats what jamie c told me.. ive been to the well alot.. but its way to progressive for me.. i miss ENERGY trance and dutch trance.. and i want it in MY FACE!! the closest thing atomic ever came to trance was sandra collins and that wasn't even that great.. everything else was either progressive or house.. barely trance...

-Nrg2Nfinit

"OUT OF MY WAY IM RUNNING ... IM GONNA CATCH U IF I CAN!!!!!!!!!!!"

kosheen - catch (ferry corsten mix)
DJ Charlie
Hey guys... I'm going to Ottawa this summer...
like a full weekend once a month... So I'll have time to hit all the good places you got there...
Can any of you recommend a good club or after-hours for a Trance Addict like me ? It can be techno ..it doesn't matter.:p

discojoe
Ya ottawa scene's pretty bad. But it is there if you look hard.
For info on the rave/club scene in ottawa go to http://xvi.com/ techno 16. Its a big community run by a popular local dj. I think it would be cool if all us ottawa tas got together for a party or something. Im hoping some of you make it down to armin next friday.
Czaoth
xvi sucks man all they do is bitch and flame
as for atomic i haven't heard anything
bcope would u know...?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement