return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Sick + Work
View this Thread in Original format
facsimile
I been sick for the last... 3-4 weeks, just a constant horrible cold.

Then yesterday I went to the gym and played raquetball with a friend and he was saying how he had a sore throat and stuff and he was sorta coughing.

So today he called in sick... and now I have a sore throat... but I have a deadline (sorta) tonight.

So should I like not be working, because it would be bad to get my co-workers sick, or should I stick it out and hit my deadline?

Anyone else have too much work but been sick as a dog as well?

:conf:

I guess posting on TA isn't going to help... :p
StanVoid
you said "sorta" twice lol

and you said like hahah

FIXED!
facsimile
Hey like... dont make fun of the way I talk jeez!
kthnxbye
go to the doctor?
noikeee
hide in a batcave?
lücid
if it's just a cold, stop being a and tough it out.

the only reason i call in sick is if i'm highly contagious or unable to get out of bed.
facsimile
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
if it's just a cold, stop being a and tough it out.

the only reason i call in sick is if i'm highly contagious or unable to get out of bed.

Yea thats what I have been doing. But now I think Im getting what my friend has... which I got from him at work... :p
idoru
Having a cold and sitting in a chair is nothing. Having the flu and being on your feet for twelve hours is a different story. Tough it out.
facsimile
quote:
Originally posted by idoru
Having a cold and sitting in a chair is nothing. Having the flu and being on your feet for twelve hours is a different story. Tough it out.

Yea but being sick in an office enviroment, especially one that has clients dependent on your coworkers deadlines is a different story too.

God my throat is starting to hurt... im kill the little bastard!
kthnxbye
i have never missed work for being sick except one time. i was quite sick. that was like 4years ago though. i never call in sick.

tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by idoru

stupid salmonella
hadi burpee
how can you be sick for that long?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement