return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Are people naturally violent?
View this Thread in Original format
ZeJayMan
Walking home from a club tonight I had two seperate idiots try to start a fight with me for no other reason than me walking by them. Is this a normal occurence?

How many fights have you taken part in and what were the outcomes?
SuspicionVandit
i'm not violent.
i like violence though. the bloodier, the better
Lira
Number of fights: 1
When: I was 10 years old
Casualties: A flatted beetroot sammich (that eventually stained my shirt) and a smashed peanut fudge, no longer eatable
Cause: We were discussing whether Denmark was part of Scandinavia and the guy jumped on me
Who won: Neither of us... we just rolled on the floor trying to hit one another and a nun separated us

:p
Marc Summers
quote:
Originally posted by ZeJayMan
Walking home from a club tonight I had two seperate idiots try to start a fight with me for no other reason than me walking by them. Is this a normal occurence?

What the hell? And you backed off? That kind of rowdy behavior is worth a curb stomp.
Frenchie
lol @ nun.

ahahahhaha, sorry I can't stop laughing.

The women in the city are sooo ghettoy violent, like so stupid. If you happen to glace at them in a way that they don't like,BAM they wanna fight. Especially black girls. Now that it's black history month they use that as a defense. " Excuse me bitch watch yo self, don't be bumpin' into me show some respect, it's the month of my people". Is what was said to me last week. I was tempted to say, " ya well we get the other 11 months" but I'm not racist.
ZeJayMan
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Summers
What the hell? And you backed off? That kind of rowdy behavior is worth a curb stomp.

I never backed off from the second guy, red headed prick shouted at me, so i turned around and said "say that again" and he was laughing amongst his friends, so i grabbed his jaw and whacked it against a fence, his friends all stood there with their dick in their hands, "eehh, ehhh, ehhh". So i just ran away.
wizniz
theres so few black people in my town that they actually laugh at black jokes and tell some of the best ones at that
Arbiter
I've been in quite a few fights back when I was younger (too many to give an exact number), but I don't really consider myself a naturally violent person. I've never really made a habit of using physical violence or threats of violence to try to intimidate people or push them around. On the other hand, when I see a guy who really acts like a "tough guy" I always want to see them put their proverbial money where their mouth is, and I tend to intervene in situations where most people would just stay back.

As for the outcomes, well they varied. I can definitely say I gave out more punishment than I took overall, but in pretty much every fight both people come out worse off than they were going in so nobody's really a winner. I've taken some beatings and had a couple of brushes with the law but I don't really regret any of it except for one incident that I'd rather not go into detail about.

I think most people have at least "some" violent instincts but it's up to us when to follow them, and I think there are times where it is appropriate to use violence but it should be along with discipline and responsibility.
Marc Summers
quote:
Originally posted by ZeJayMan
I never backed off from the second guy, red headed prick shouted at me, so i turned around and said "say that again" and he was laughing amongst his friends, so i grabbed his jaw and whacked it against a fence, his friends all stood there with their dick in their hands, "eehh, ehhh, ehhh". So i just ran away.

Lame ass chumps. were they chavs?
jdat
ningas who wanna front I ignore.

My city is full of wack thugs who'd beat someones ass just for the thrill of it and to steal their 5 dollars worth content wallet.

I have peeps try to sell me drugs left and right, asking me if they can borrow my phone etc I just ignore them all and keep on walking so no fights start.

But if someone wants to front I usually give them their moneys worth

ZeJayMan
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Summers
Lame ass chumps. were they chavs?

The guy i hit had a big stripey polo shirt and a big necklace, looked like your average run of the mill . I don't normally start any fights, or even retaliate to any threats, but this guy just started on me for no reason, so it seemed appropriate to hit him, even though i was on my own and there was 4 or 5 of them. I couldn't care less if i got my ass beaten and my ten quid in my wallet stolen, i'd rather stand up for myself and not be walked all over.
Marc Summers
I actually miss the good ol' days when fights consisted of fists and maybe a knee and elbow. Once I got into high school, people were bringing knives, screwdrivers, and bats to brawls... makes things pretty serious. :(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement