return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Other > Political Discussion / Debate

Pages: [1] 2 
So, Bin Laden Is Alive
View this Thread in Original format
Marc Summers
Taliban official says Osama bin Laden is alive
quote:

LONDON - A senior Taliban commander says Osama bin Laden is alive and in contact with leaders of Afghanistan’s Taliban insurgents, according to an interview aired on British television.

Mullah Dadullah said he had not met bin Laden since the fall of the Taliban regime after the U.S.-led invasion of Afghanistan in 2001, but said “we know he’s still alive.”

“He’s not yet martyred. Such information would be easy to get — his comrades stand shoulder to shoulder with us. They keep us informed,” Dadullah said in an interview broadcast Wednesday by Channel 4 News.

The authenticity of the information could not be confirmed. Channel 4 did not say how it had obtained the footage, and it was not known when or where Dadullah made the comments, which were translated into English.

Dadullah, commander of Taliban operations in eastern and southeastern Afghanistan and a trusted associate of Taliban leader Mullah Omar, said bin Laden met outsiders rarely. Dadullah did not comment on bin Laden’s whereabouts.

“Only his comrades see him; we exchange messages with each other to share plans,” Dadullah said. “We also go to the battlefield together. We actually meet very rarely, just for important consultations. It’s hard for anyone to meet bin Laden himself now, but we know he’s still alive.”

Dadullah said the Taliban had “hundreds more” suicide bombers ready to attack NATO forces in Afghanistan.

NATO commanders have said they believe the Taliban plans a spring offensive against alliance troops in the country.

This guy... Osama is evading US military and US intelligence, that's ridiculous. I actually didn't think he was alive, I know this doesn't totally confirm it, but it's got me believing that he's alive. I don't want to congratulate him, but this guy is doing a damn good job hiding out. :eek:
star-traveller
He reminds me of Rambo.
Dopey
I'm beginning to think he has some sort of anti-satellite cloak.
Magnetonium

It doesnt matter really - Osama is either alive or dead long ago, but the US military will never concede his death, because they need him to be alive so they can continue on their expansion in Middle East, using Osama as a patsy to take over whatever counry they wish, and attack whomever they want. He is their wild card ;-) trump card, actually. Osama Bin Laden has done so much good for the America, without him the Soviets would probably be better off, and Americans might have never invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, build bases in Central Asia, etc. and whatever else they have aspired and made money from since 9/11. Isnt it obvious? :stongue:
Marc Summers
quote:
Originally posted by Magnetonium

It doesnt matter really - Osama is either alive or dead long ago, but the US military will never concede his death, because they need him to be alive so they can continue on their expansion in Middle East, using Osama as a patsy to take over whatever counry they wish, and attack whomever they want. He is their wild card ;-) trump card, actually. Osama Bin Laden has done so much good for the America, without him the Soviets would probably be better off, and Americans might have never invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, build bases in Central Asia, etc. and whatever else they have aspired and made money from since 9/11. Isnt it obvious? :stongue:

We've MADE money? :wtf:
Magnetonium
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Summers
We've MADE money? :wtf:

Ummmm, yeah! Politicians, military industry, oil/gas companies ... a lot of money. Ofcouse ordinary people lost big time, but the brass is better off - why do you think they invaded Iraq when they knew there were no WMDs?
Marc Summers
quote:

Ummmm, yeah! Politicians, military industry, oil/gas companies ... a lot of money.

Could you post some numbers to support this, please?

quote:
why do you think they invaded Iraq when they knew there were no WMDs?

I don't know.. But LUKoil is having a ball over there.
Sunsnail
quote:

I disagree somewhat. Yes, we need a scapegoat in order to justify this war, but the american government and media have practically ceased all talk of osama bin laden. He hasn't been mentioned for ages. He is definitely not needed.
guster
I think he's a highlander.
Haunted
this was channel 4 in the UK right?

funny how couple days after Blair says he's sending troops to Afghanistan, they release this. oy propoganda

DJ Shibby
I am inclined to lean towards calling this a lie, though I don't really know for sure, or why.
Magnetonium
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Summers
Could you post some numbers to support this, please?

I don't know.. But LUKoil is having a ball over there.

I dont want to waste my time looking this up, I am lazy and tired this week from never-ending college projects, but its pretty obvious military corporations made the big bucks in the post 9/11 mayhem, as well as oil/electricity companies, and many other co-ordinated with the war/oil effort businesses. And thats a lot of people, a lot of jobs, a lot of money. If you're a regular on this forum, you would have seen all these figures, videos, blabla je3ijtj zzzzzz. You don't want to believe it, you dont have to. I am off to sleeeeeeeeeep.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement