return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
How did someone change my myspace URL?
View this Thread in Original format
Jake Benson
Please laugh at the fact that my myspace used to be:

www.myspace.com/jakebenson101

But now it's:

www.myspace.com/outofthecloset696969

Okay laughing over.

How the could someone change my URL when supposedly it was fixed and I couldn't change it at all? I'm so ing pissed.

[EDIT]

They did more than that. They editted my info. Here's what they wrote:

quote:

Bio
I started out as a working prostitute in Boston, Massachusetts, until a client gave me candy with food poison. (The last Reese's I'll ever stick in my .) Anywho, I moved to San Francisco to start out a fresh, new life. I "came out", and started music for the gay/lesbian/bisexual community. I recently moved to L.A. to participate in a larger ;) scene. Leave comments, especially all you hot guys. Love love!

quote:

Members
My mother, whoever's in my anus, Taco Bell chuihua (or however the you spell it), George W. Bush, and last, but not least, the guy who discovered bubbles.

The only other place I've gotten for being gay is on this site, although I didn't take it serious. But on my own ing website really pisses me off. And this was my MUSIC website, which I've posted here, not my personal website, where everyone knows I'm gay on it. It gives me a reason to suspect that some from TA did it. =( That would suck if there's any in wankers that are homophobic on this site. Jesus ing christ it's just sexual preference. Why the hell would someone discriminate against that? in hell.

Whoever you are who F'ed up my profile, get over homophobia, the 90s, climb to the highest level of your building, and please jump off.
all-nite-freak
They found a backdoor into your account.
Jake Benson
quote:
Originally posted by all-nite-freak
They found a backdoor into your account.

What the hell is the backdoor? And if that's a reference to my ass, I'm gonna smack you with my 48" dildo!

And whoever messed with my account with a bunch of gay bull.
SuspicionVandit
if you've posted your MSN messenger account, and you're secret answer is posted in these forums.
like i dunno, take RJewT.
so, his hotmail is like dj_Jew_tanner@hotmail.com or something like that (posted in the MSN chat thread in search)
next hotmail asks for a zipcode, which RJewT has also posted. His city was posted a while ago, but when you put in the city in zipinfo.com there are 3 zip codes, and we don't have many times to mix and match guesses. anyways, if i remember, it is 54481 or something like that. i looked it up and it matched the city he posted in, somewhere in Wisconson. must be legit.
next secret question. so someone has to look up your forum history, or your myspace account if it is unlocked for everyone to see. they can get to know you to take an educated guess.
RJewTs question? Favorite fictional character. Myspace has Fear/Loathing in Las Vegas, and his forum history has his favorite movie listed as Fear/Loathing as well. Well, i've never seen the movie, but doing a quick search on wikipedia or google names only 1 absolutely lovable character in that film, Dr. Gonzo.

anyways, so Dr. Gonzo, dr gonzo, nor gonzo didn't work anyways, but hey, the lessons are that
1. hotmail ing sucks for security
2. an educated guess is always better than a hot dog through a hallway (whatever that means)
3. don't use default questions. Be like DollarStar. i forget what DollarStar did, but it never gave the option to play the guessing game.

edit oh yes, and about the myspace hijack. all they would need is (once hotmail is accessed) hit "forgot password" in myspace, and they will email it to the account, then you access it and make funny funny.

anyways, access your email account. see if its still active

also consumer routers are really easy to crack (regardless of encryption), also very easy to break hashes of passwords/accounts using legit whitehat security software

edit all over my face oh yes, because of the patriot act, you are now able to break into your neighbors house to see if he is cracking your network
Jake Benson
Are you saying that my password on Myspace can be identified if I signed up with a hotmail address?
SuspicionVandit
quote:
Originally posted by Jake Benson
Are you saying that my password on Myspace can be identified if I signed up with a hotmail address?

hell yes.
there is no hacking even involved. just information gathering across "relax" websites where you divulge personal information.
4 things for hotmail breaking:
country
state
zip
secret question

if its international, it's better since there is only country and secret question, so there is no guessing among the 25 zip codes of the populous amongst miami
Jake Benson
quote:
Originally posted by SuspicionVandit
hell yes.
there is no hacking even involved. just information gathering across "relax" websites where you divulge personal information.
4 things for hotmail breaking:
country
state
zip
secret question

What? Screw hotmail. Should I sign up with yahoo or gmail? What do you suggest?
SuspicionVandit
quote:
What? Screw hotmail. Should I sign up with yahoo or gmail? What do you suggest?

go with gmail.
they're password resets are done through sending a request to ANOTHER email account you already have.
i think the other method is they send a text for a password reset to your mobile phone. but i think it may be another service
the gamemaster
LOL
narcism
after reading this post im scared coz i keep getting this msg

quote:
This user's profile has been temporarily disabled for special maintenance.

special :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Jake Benson
Yeah guess I'll have to redue my myspace with gmail. in . I bet it was someone from here because I don't give out that hotmail address that was linked to myspace AND the password I have here WAS the same for my music myspace page.

quote:
Originally posted by the gamemaster
LOL

You're going to hell, gaymaster. :eyespop:
narcism
quote:
Yeah guess I'll have to redue my myspace with gmail. in . I bet it was someone from here because I don't give out that hotmail address that was linked to myspace AND the password I have here WAS the same for my music myspace page.

whoever it was they have no life
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement