return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Just Moved to Ottawa
View this Thread in Original format
JackMiracle
Hey,

I just moved to Ottawa, and I'm looking for those who are going to BalenBlanc from Ottawa.

I don't know anyone in the scene here or montreal for that matter. Would love to meet other TAs out there.

Cheers,

-JM
SummerWolf
just bring ur ass to montreal for bal en blanc and we will show you a good time...

where are u from anyway...

oh ya im drunk when writing this message...

still come to montreal for Beb>... if u never been here before... get ready for the time of ur life...
KrinKer
quote:
Originally posted by JackMiracle
I just moved to Ottawa

-JM

Poor you

KrinKer
Esiotrat
quote:
Originally posted by SummerWolf
just bring ur ass to montreal for bal en blanc and we will show you a good time...

if u never been here before... get ready for the time of ur life...

What he said. :D
SummerWolf
quote:
Originally posted by Enigmatik
What he said. :D

Just ask the TOTAs that were here for Christopher Lawrence... or 84th avenue and Trancegal...
Spin Laden
quote:
Originally posted by JackMiracle
Hey,

I just moved to Ottawa, and I'm looking for those who are going to BalenBlanc from Ottawa.

I don't know anyone in the scene here or montreal for that matter. Would love to meet other TAs out there.

Cheers,

-JM

go join xvi.com... or befriend Tag :p
Neo Hacker
quote:
Just ask the TOTAs that were here for Christopher Lawrence... or 84th avenue and Trancegal...

Wish I was there:(
Tag
I'll be honest with you. Unless you're a schizo degen who talks to himself while taking a piss and injecting heroin at the same time. You're better off staying away from XVI. That place is filled with the biggest tards in canada. It's all the government rejects, all the ones who weren't able to get gov jobs even with the special handicapped programs put in place.

So as i was saying MTLTA's are WAY cooler, and a few ottawankers but they're all on mtlta too.
Second bit of advice, if you go to BeB, do not go with the typical ottawa raverwanks. Cause they're ugly, and will only attract ugly people. Nobody wants that. Just stay away from XVI.
JackMiracle
quote:

where are u from anyway...

oh ya im drunk when writing this message...

still come to montreal for Beb>... if u never been here before... get ready for the time of ur life...

Yah I was drunk last night too!

That's what I want. The time of my life!

I'm from London, Ont. Used to live here in Ottawa, while I was at Carleton. Love this town, moved back.

Last time I saw A&B was in OZ, so I can't wait to hear em again!
Spin Laden
quote:
Originally posted by Tag
I'll be honest with you. Unless you're a schizo degen who talks to himself while taking a piss and injecting heroin at the same time. You're better off staying away from XVI. That place is filled with the biggest tards in canada. It's all the government rejects, all the ones who weren't able to get gov jobs even with the special handicapped programs put in place.

So as i was saying MTLTA's are WAY cooler, and a few ottawankers but they're all on mtlta too.
Second bit of advice, if you go to BeB, do not go with the typical ottawa raverwanks. Cause they're ugly, and will only attract ugly people. Nobody wants that. Just stay away from XVI.

:p I take it you haven't signed up just like me.

SummerWolf
quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
:p I take it you haven't signed up just like me.

i think the only way he knows is because he signed up
Tag
actually i did sign up when i first moved here. Soon realized everyone was an asshat, posted all of 5 times and never looked back. My account expired a few months ago cause i never logged on.:p
Only thing XVI is good for is looking to see whats going on in ottawa. The forums are horrendous though.
But to be fair, you should go there and look for this guy called adrenaline van dan he's 70 yo and you'll see him with 15 yo girls at MTL&co
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement