return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
The 4400
View this Thread in Original format
stace
Any of you guys watch this?

I know its really crappy and the whole premise is just ridiculous but I am actually hooked.

Me and G are watching the 2nd season at the moment.

:)
stren
My mom watches this :wtf: it does seem crappy. I've got enough TV to watch
Jackson
I think there was a big thread on this about 2-3 years back when it had just started.
stace
quote:
Originally posted by Jackson
I think there was a big thread on this about 2-3 years back when it had just started.

I am way behind the times.

Defo wouldn't kick the guy that plays Shaun out of bed! :toothless
Lilith
I tried to watch it, think at the 2nd episode it just lost my interest, far too dull.
stace
The 2nd season was better than the first.

Gareth doesn't have the net at home right now and mine is too slow for torrents so we are currently having to make do with the shows he has on his hard drive.

Desperate times ;)
Ian
just leave torrents going very slowly stace :p

im currently addicted to a weird us show called jericho which i happened to catch on hallmark the night it began and like some shows do, im hooked without knowing why
Lilith
Well least you haven't ended up desperate enough to actually flick on the television too often... that's when you know, it's time to hire a movie or start mooching around off friends and workmates for something, anything to watch! :haha:
stace
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
just leave torrents going very slowly stace :p

im currently addicted to a weird us show called jericho which i happened to catch on hallmark the night it began and like some shows do, im hooked without knowing why

They make the interweb crash and my housemate is constantly playing Xbox live so he wouldn't be happy :(

I'm desperate to know what's happened in Grey's Anatomy and Heroes too (although that is not an invite for people to tell me).

Ghey!

Lilith - I have no TV in my room. The shows here these days are such garbage I decided not to bother replacing my last one when it broke and just got a new tft monitor instead :)
Sushipunk
Yeah, I have season 1 and 2 on DVD. I really got into it as well, it just seems bizarrely interesting, I dunno.

tubularbills
X-Files > 4400
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
X-Files > 4400

Oh yeah, that goes without saying. But the X-Files are no more. It will, however, live on in my DVD collection :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement