return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
SF LOVEFEST - Saturday, September 29th "Teaser Flyer"
View this Thread in Original format
Alain
here's the first flyer for the SF LOVEFEST ready to hit Miami next week!!!

btw feel free to share your thoughts about this flyer I made, I'm pretty happy with it, especially coming up with the idea to embed the lovefest "v" into the transamerica building

in any case LOVEFEST!!! woo!

rizen
looks good and the V is a nice touch. can't wait :D
AdictaAlTrance
Great Job
Can't wait for this years Love Fest! :toocool:
No DJ's confirmed yet?
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by AdictaAlTrance
Great Job
Can't wait for this years Love Fest! :toocool:
No DJ's confirmed yet?

its quite early to say any confirmations. they purposely keep them under wraps to have some hype and mystery. this keeps people interested longer.
kath
you tease!

hahha looks great, you convinced me to go! =)
Trancelover24
Looks good!!

I cant wait hopefully now that there was enough time we can get some great talent!

Alain - Will this be the official flyer?
T Dizzle
Nice flyer Alain!! cant wait for this! I hope Above and Beyond show up again. last year it was on my B-day....this year its the weekend after :whip:
Alain
quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover24
Looks good!!

I cant wait hopefully now that there was enough time we can get some great talent!

Alain - Will this be the official flyer?

well this is the first official flyer which is just a teaser to pretty much announce the date and its confirmation.

the campaign for this begins tomorrow, which is 2 months ahead of last year's schedule and the fact LoveFest will be have a presence at this year's WMC also means things are looking good.

but there will be a series of new flyers coming out with more details
V Man27
Good use of the city's landmarks...

I've just marked it on my calendar... they should get SolarStone this year... always wanted to see them... maybe Kuffdam and Plant or John O'Callaghan...
sweetcandy girl
WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!

calender Marked and ready to go!!

Lomeli
Needs techno!
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by Lomeli
techno needs to die!

fixed!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11