return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2007

Pages: [1] 2 3 
SOS at Fifth
View this Thread in Original format
CleverName
holy

5 hour set at least, got there at midnight and they didn't stop until 5. NONSTOP bomb after bomb with NO breakdowns just nonstop action. all three of them were tag teaming all night screwing around with each other's songs bouncing off each other.

besides sasha @ cavo in Mykonos which is just legendary for me now, this was the best party I've been to since the Sasha/Digweed yacht party last year. I'm SO GLAD I went to this and not luke fair.

there were two bad songs the entire night and I was grateful for them because it gave me a chance to sit down. I've never danced that hard or that long at a party before, ever.

pics/vids to come. passing out now, BEST SHOW IN THE LAST YEAR BY FAR!:toocool:
iammesol
based on their latest Electronic Groove Podcast... I believe you. :crazy:
charon
Their encore/last track was 31:20 into "Demi, Omid & Desyn Masiello aka SOS - Perceptions on ProtonRadio - 25-09-06". That track, with the blue disco ball going (videos coming) was the highlight of the night.

and garth and myra.... I'm happy I didn't go to luke, cafeteria sucks.
epdarks
Glad to hear they tore it. Was debating this vs. Armin. Either way Sat night was slammin in Miami.
djarecebo
quote:
Originally posted by charon
cafeteria sucks.

Quoted for emphasis.
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by charon
and garth and myra.... I'm happy I didn't go to luke, cafeteria sucks.

i know, i'm actually glad i wasn't at this years WMC because i would have been so pissed that i had to go to Cafeteria to see Luke. :(
bobonoho
wheres the recording at? seriously
Isolator
quote:
Originally posted by bobonoho
wheres the recording at? seriously

+1... best night of WMC for me. Missed the first two hours unfortunately, but the progression from 2am on was absolutely unbelievable - that 3x6 setup was fantastic. Great note to wrap WMC 2007 up on.

The Fifth is fantastic too. Good crowd, good sound, nice venue... didn't run into any juiced up security guards or giant egos all night. Will definitely be returning to this venue in 2008.
Vero
SOS last night was some of the sickest mixing i have ever heard. these three guys know how to rock it. However it is that they do what they do it just ing works. They closed it out with sax tracks which was the only song i wanted to hear them play which was ing awesome.
nrjizer
Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh

More (a LOT more) to come...

trancEyes22
that track is sick...wtf is it???!!!?!!?!?
lücid
hahaha did they wear matching button-down shirts this year? last year was hilarious with the matching ponchos. :p

glad to hear they rocked it!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement