return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2007

pet peeve
View this Thread in Original format
philippe
Any hope that Florida will ban indoor smoking any time soon? It's really obnoxious (for us Californians, anyway) :mad: Of course, if it requires a vote, forget it :p
ClubGoddess
Well all restaurants are non-smoking. Of course bars and clubs aren't though. It does suck ALWAYS smelling like smoke when leaving events.
Jrodthepolock
ya deff hate that, its nice in broward and west palm there is no smoking in bars...
CleverName
nothing pisses me off more than not being able to smoke in clubs. avalon LA, the arches Glasgow, etc.
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by CleverName
nothing pisses me off more than not being able to smoke in clubs. avalon LA, the arches Glasgow, etc.

+1
mopa
quote:
Originally posted by philippe
Any hope that Florida will ban indoor smoking any time soon? It's really obnoxious (for us Californians, anyway) :mad: Of course, if it requires a vote, forget it :p

I never even thought about that, how interesting. Of course, smoking should be banned in restaurants, but it is also banned in clubs? I never heard of such a thing.
Boomer187
its nice leaving a club in LA and not smelling bad, it is a wierd experience since i am used to smelling like crap afterwards. but I don't think they should ban smoking in clubs. Second hand smoke does nothing to ya except annoy non-smokers. So its either annoy smokers or non-smokers... ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement