return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2007

LMR @ Shine review
View this Thread in Original format
Pete K
Got there right before Trent Cantrell started..the kid who was playing ended with some remix of Erotic Discourse....Cantrell came on did a decent set...whoever played after him straight ing killed the ...I can't remember his name....I stayed for about 30 minutes after Sander came on....he wasn't going anywhere and I left.

pics coming..
DigitalMP
Reneeeeeee Amesz!

StrikeMeDownStrikeMeDownStrikeMeDown
epdarks
Around The World.... did not see that coming. :eyespop:
Pete K
quote:
Originally posted by DigitalMP
Reneeeeeee Amesz!

when he dropped Insomnia.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Isolator
Yeah, Rene's set was ing rediculous... first time I've ever seen him.
teckniqueZ
Rene is the man..
Pete K
Rene dropping Insomnia. :crazy:

TheNicest1
rene yyyyyyyyyes loved that set he dropped guy is down right nasty and is the coolest dude. i was lovin chuck leplays, trent cantrel, and rene amesz sets. didnt see much of sander but sander was killin the terrace the friday before
teckniqueZ
quote:
Originally posted by TheNicest1
rene yyyyyyyyyes loved that set he dropped guy is down right nasty and is the coolest dude. i was lovin chuck leplays, trent cantrel, and rene amesz sets. didnt see much of sander but sander was killin the terrace the friday before

Why dont you post that on the Sander @Space review section??I know i wasnt the only one to like his set.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement