return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
March - April - May
View this Thread in Original format
SummerWolf
Seriously... its getting ing insane... how am i suppose to work, see my friends, and party that much... and try to recover...

when i moved back to quebec / montreal... i put myself far on the west island because my body cant handle that much partying anymore. for the past 2 months... i barely ever been home on the weekend...

and now its just getting better and better. my wallet is screaming bloody murder...

but holy ....
Esiotrat
Sweetheart...what did you ecxpect?. This is Montreal for you. :toothless

And I live right in the red hot center of MTL..Party central. I'm amazed how I'm still alive. :crazy:
SummerWolf
quote:
Originally posted by Enigmatik
Sweetheart...what did you ecxpect?. This is Montreal for you. :toothless

And I live right in the red hot center of MTL..Party central. I'm amazed how I'm still alive. :crazy:

oh i knew, its just that i said when i moved here for work that i would slow down on the party life... which i did...some people here think i party a lot but i am being really quiet.

still... im looking at the next few weeks and im like: oh ...
nick84
then dont look too far ahead man, you may have a heart attack :p
SummerWolf
quote:
Originally posted by nick84
then dont look too far ahead man, you may have a heart attack :p

too late, from now until august there is i think between 30 and 50 events i know i want to go to...

only got one life to live, and ill be damn if i dont ing take advantage of it
Esiotrat
quote:
Originally posted by SummerWolf
only got one life to live, and ill be damn if i dont ing take advantage of it

They say you only live once...but when you live like us, once is enough..:toothless :disbelief
Spin Laden
you should've moved to Ottawa, only two hours away .. but then again, the sketchheads at Club Heaven are always looking for new recruits and once you get in, you never get out :p
404 Science
quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
you should've moved to Ottawa, only two hours away .. but then again, the sketchheads at Club Heaven are always looking for new recruits and once you get in, you never get out :p

ya move to ottawa

misery loves company:stongue:
SummerWolf
quote:
Originally posted by 404 Science
ya move to ottawa

misery loves company:stongue:

i might be moving to ontario in a year or 2, just to save on the taxes
RayRayy
I party in Montreal more than I do in Ottawa...i've had peeps looked shocked when I told them i'm from Ottawa cause they see me in mtl clubs all the time. I'd die if I lived here in mtl. Hey the music is better the vibe is better in mtl...thats why I go there and have met so many nice peeps in this scene..including TA's. :)

moevalith
quote:
Originally posted by RayRayy
I party in Montreal more than I do in Ottawa...i've had peeps looked shocked when I told them i'm from Ottawa cause they see me in mtl clubs all the time. I'd die if I lived here in mtl. Hey the music is better the vibe is better in mtl...thats why I go there and have met so many nice peeps in this scene..including TA's. :)

It's a shame we havnt met RayRayy!!!

I guess its just a matter of time :p
SummerWolf
damn.... maybe i should change the title of this thread...

still...

THERE IS A LOT OF PARTIES COMING UP AND IM GOING OMG OMG OMG :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement