return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
can nag champa go mouldy?
View this Thread in Original format
beats and beeps
i thought they were supposed to be like black.

mine are like light brown on the outside but its a light layere, like you can see darker material underneath?

anybody else have these cliche incense?
beats and beeps
ok im just gonna use this flute sandal stuff.

the package says...

ETERNAL, WOODY & PERSISTING.

thats a pretty cool description i guess...
Jackson
Mine are exactly the same. Light brown twiggy (lol) substance on the outside, then dark on the inside.

Mines in a blue box called Satya Sai Baba Nag Champna. Just incase its the same.
beats and beeps
quote:
Originally posted by Jackson
Mine are exactly the same. Light brown twiggy (lol) substance on the outside, then dark on the inside.

Mines in a blue box called Satya Sai Baba Nag Champna. Just incase its the same.

yeah exact same thing.
the blue background on the box says like srinivas sugandhalaya, and on one of the sides it has funny little pictures, like a man with his legs chopped off at the thigh touching the burning part of the incense. and then it has the NETT WT 0.10G. And ECHO FRIENDLY with arrows and stuff.

packaging can be pretty cool.

me and twisted should produce house or maybe psytrance under the name srinavas sugandhalaya.
Allied Nations
the markup for insence in north america is like 1000% its ridiculous i wont buy it over here.
RJT
quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations
the markup for insence in north america is like 1000% its ridiculous i wont buy it over here.

It's pretty ing cheap here

Like $2-$3 gets me enough for half a year.

Edit: I should mention, though, that I live in a hippie village.
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
It's pretty ing cheap here

Like $2-$3 gets me enough for half a year.

cuz in india it would be like... NOTHING, like, pennies gone, soooo cheap.

maybe im checking out the wrong places but it seems like they like to charge a couple dollars over here for a sleeve with like 10-15 sticks.. wtf is that?

and most of the export flavours are hella nasty
Frenchie
It's not expensive here. 5$ last me all year depending on how much I use.
RJT
quote:
cuz in india it would be like... NOTHING, like, pennies gone, soooo cheap.

maybe im checking out the wrong places but it seems like they like to charge a couple dollars over here for a sleeve with like 10-15 sticks.. wtf is that?

and most of the export flavours are hella nasty

I can get probably like 100-200 sticks or cones for $3 to $5 American, that'll last me a year.

The only varieties other than the Champa that I buy all come from the local co-op, so they are native "flavours," not the sketchy chem'd up flavours most places have.
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
I can get probably like 100-200 sticks or cones for $3 to $5 American, that'll last me a year.

The only varieties other than the Champa that I buy all come from the local co-op, so they are native "flavours," not the sketchy chem'd up flavours most places have.

i need to find a good place then! but thats crazy for 3-5 dollars in india - roughly 200 rupees you could probably score like 1000 sticks

RJT
quote:
i need to find a good place then! but thats crazy for 3-5 dollars in india - roughly 200 rupees you could probably score like 1000 sticks

Dollar still goes a ways in the third (Ok, MAYBE the second!) world, yo! :p
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
Dollar still goes a ways in the third (Ok, MAYBE the second!) world, yo! :p

india is definitely 3rd world, close to 4th lol
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement