return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > For Sale / Wanted Postings

Full Setup - Look!
View this Thread in Original format
PlayerLac
I have for sale:

1 Pioneer CDJ 1000mk3
1 Pioneer CDJ 1000mk2
1 Vestax PCV-275
1 Pioneer EFX-500

The CDJ's are in perfect condition and come with the original boxes cables, and manuals.

The Vestax mixer is in good condition with slight cosmetic defects but mechanically its perfect, faders are smooth and all.

The Pioneer EFX is in perfect working condition, also with slight cosmetic defects.

I'm selling because I'm in desperate need of money, and I haven't found much time to DJ anyways. These have all been used in a home setting, never been taken out of my room.

I'm looking for $2500.00 for the whole package. You can PM me offers or questions or email me at playerlac@gmail.com. I really don't want to list these on eBay just cause its too much work. If you'd like up close pictures let me know and I'll take some and email them to you.

PlayerLac
Also, the CDJ 800 mk1 that is pictured does not work. I'd be willing to include it for free, if you're handy with repairs it might be an easy fix for you. It'd be great to deal with someone locally if possible, anywhere in the NY, NJ area.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement