return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Boob Question
View this Thread in Original format
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I don't know whether it's hilarious or sexy but, one time, I went to a really busty dentist (who was kinda hot) and she would often accidentally boob punch my head when she tried to take a look at the molars :p

Lira has brought up an interesting question....can women control their boobs?

When I used to work in an office setting, I would get boobs to the arm all the time. I never knew if it was unintentional or if the woman was saying 'Hey you are kinda sex, here's what my boob feels like.' Either way, it always made me think of the naughty.

So ladies, is this a ploy to get guys thinking about boning you or is it unintentional?
Silky Johnson
Yes, imo.
AndreaCKY772
well sometimes it happens if you brush into someone the wrong way but it's definitely not an everyday occurance.

i remember one time i accidentaly closed the door on one of my breasts and it hurt.
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by AndreaCKY772
well sometimes it happens if you brush into someone the wrong way but it's definitely not an everyday occurance.

i remember one time i accidentaly closed the door on one of my breasts and it hurt.

What I'm talking about though is prolonged boobage on the arm, not just a bump or a brush but, I'm standing next to you and your boob is pressed against my arm for at least 30 seconds.
Frenchie
Mine aren't big enough so I don't know,imo. :o
stren
dude, I'd like to think they can. If they accidentally touch me, I don't want to know that :mad:
Silky Johnson
Only a stupid woman is unaware of her tit brushing up against a man, imo. The answer is still yes.
bananas
You know what I think of this, I think this is a conspiracy
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by stren
dude, I'd like to think they can. If they accidentally touch me, I don't want to know that :mad:

I'll rub my boob on you.
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Only a stupid woman is unaware of her tit brushing up against a man, imo. The answer is still yes.

My God this is the biggest ego boost ever. Thank you JP!! THANK YOU!!!

*farts*

stren
quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
Mine aren't big enough so I don't know,imo. :o

AndreaCKY772
quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene
What I'm talking about though is prolonged boobage on the arm, not just a bump or a brush but, I'm standing next to you and your boob is pressed against my arm for at least 30 seconds.

haha then yes. i mean, if i noticed my chest was presed against someone's arm, i'd put some distance! the chest press move is something intentional in my opinion.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement