return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Creeeeeeepy ebay auctions
View this Thread in Original format
emc^2
Wanna use this opportunity to present VERY CREEPY ebay auction...

Serious eBay WTF :wtf:

umm. what's next? Jenna Jameson's tampon? Rosie O'Donnel's panties? :wtf:
Frenchie
It's just hair....from a dead guy...what's so creepy about that. We're from the C0r , buck up.
noikeee
creepy? are you kidding me, that's genius! (well, if it hadn't been done a million times before)

all it takes is picking up a single random hair, putting it in a fancy box, brand it as of someone famous and writing a huge ass text about it. some sucker will buy it, granted.
Marc Summers
One evil Abraham Lincoln clone coming right up!
emc^2
quote:
Originally posted by noikeee
creepy? are you kidding me, that's genius! (well, if it hadn't been done a million times before)

all it takes is picking up a single random hair, putting it in a fancy box, brand it as of someone famous and writing a huge ass text about it. some sucker will buy it, granted.

hmmmmmmmm... that gives me an idea!!!!! a new business!!!! HAIR TRANSPLANT SERVICE! OF CELEBRITIES! ONTO YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!

Imagine, those wavy locks of Curt Cobaine on your bald mellon!!!! (may need a rinse or two to get the blood and brains out - but it's a minor sacrifice for such a stunning piece of music history). Imagine your friends' surprise when you tell them about your new (almost) hair!

:D

we also specialize in tooth transplants. take the teeth celebrities replaced with implants and use them in your own mouth!!!! no more cracks from your trailor park neighbors about your mouth being all empty!!!! for only $9,999/tooth - you can have a piece of your favorite artist in your mouth! collect 'em all. Julia Roberts' molars, Mel Gibson's incisors, Pauly Shore's bicuspids!!!! collect'em all!!!!!!!
emc^2
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Summers
One evil Abraham Lincoln clone coming right up!

my thoughts exactly!!!!
:nervous: :nervous: don't these people watch tv????
inconspicuous
quote:
Originally posted by emc^2
Imagine, those wavy locks of Curt Cobaine on your bald mellon!!!!

I don't think you'll get too far with that auction.
trunks1022
i wonder if there's brain matter on it
DarkAngel
.......mmmk.
beats and beeps
that is extremely not creepy and as a result i am judging your character.

DarkAngel
quote:
Rosie O'Donnel's panties? :wtf:

Well, that could potentially be a lot cheaper than buying parachutes from the regular source, I guess.
Wicked Neo
quote:
Wanna use this opportunity to present VERY CREEPY ebay auction...

Serious eBay WTF :wtf:

umm. what's next? Jenna Jameson's tampon? Rosie O'Donnel's panties? :wtf:

you have been weighed, measured and found wanting - thats hardly creepy, thats making money from idiots
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement