return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Ghost Rider (the Moto Driver from Sweden)
View this Thread in Original format
guster
I'm sure anyone that rides here has heard of this guy. He's famous for his antics at high speeds.. even on public roads..

He weaves in and out of traffic at 180 mph.. does sustained wheelies at 200mph. Yeah.. insane stuff.

His most insane bike is his Suzuki Hayabusa 1400cc Turbo. It puts out 500 brake horsepower. :eek: It's gonna suck some major balls if he runs into someone or high sides at those speeds.. heh.

Anyway, just thought I'd share these amazing vids and here's a website bout the dude..

http://www.ghostridermovie.de/en/

oh and can anyone.. swedish i guess.. tell me what the cop being interviewed is saying? i'd love to know. :haha:
getfoul
meh, there are 600 HP busas now.
SuspicionVandit
quote:
Originally posted by guster
It's gonna suck some major balls if he runs into someone or high sides at those speeds.. heh.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the dude died
getfoul
quote:
Originally posted by SuspicionVandit
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the dude died
rumor, he's still alive as far as i know.
guster
Yeah.. just a rumor. There's also a vid on youtube of "him" getting busted.. totally fake. The dude never stops for the cops, and it wasn't at a road block.

...and really? They're making 600hp Busas? Do they still have the speed governor on them, though?
Aristronica
swedish cops are vagines.
Marc Summers
hustler
He used to be a Semi-Pro/Pro Road Racer in Sweden but got kicked out on his ass cause he engaged in some dodgy stuff like stealing other peoples bikes.

Among people in Sweden who are into Bike (and others like myself for that matter) its more or less common knowledge who Ghostrider really is.

And this is how he looks.
getfoul
quote:
Originally posted by guster
Yeah.. just a rumor. There's also a vid on youtube of "him" getting busted.. totally fake. The dude never stops for the cops, and it wasn't at a road block.

...and really? They're making 600hp Busas? Do they still have the speed governor on them, though?

http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum...php?topic=41689

The Hayabusa comes from Suzuki with about 150 WHP. Idiotic people modify and turbo them to get the insane numbers.
Eis
Well atleast I liked the movies, dunno if he is going to make a new one or something :)

The dude was in Finland too, he sure can drive :D

eROs.au
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Summers

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
guster
quote:
Originally posted by getfoul
http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum...php?topic=41689

The Hayabusa comes from Suzuki with about 150 WHP. Idiotic people modify and turbo them to get the insane numbers.

Ah alright.. my dad's buddy is one of those idiots.. ha.. He rides a Busa that he's done somethin' like 14000 dollars worth of engine work.. no turbo though. He's maxxed it out at 198.1 mph.. not too shabby.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement