return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

View this Thread in Original format
enferno
some of you know i drag race cars on occasion.

well, i was at the track this evening in my '66 coupe, trying to shave a few tenths of a second off my previous runs, when POW, my block cracks in the lifter valley.

so much for that :(

so anyways, what ty things have happened to you guys recently?
Lilith
Time for a late model LS V8 conversion time then? :)

A girlfriend of mine completely wrote off my car (the nice one that was dropping about 245kw at the wheels), not her fault but I'm so over cars anyway. :(
enferno
quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Time for a late model LS V8 conversion time then? :)

A girlfriend of mine completely wrote off my car (the nice one that was dropping about 245kw at the wheels), not her fault but I'm so over cars anyway. :(

LS can eat my kid's dirty diapers!

LS in a mustang is blasphemy! my block was supposedly good for 1100+ hp at the flywheel, but apparently not even close, as i'm only pushing roughly 980. twin t79 snails will do that, i suppose.
Lilith
quote:
Originally posted by enferno
LS can eat my kid's dirty diapers!

:haha:

So easy to bait :p
tubularbills
loooooooool i love that .
Marc Summers
I have an ear infection. My doctor says if this trend continues all of the hair cells in my ears will die. :(
jupiterone
I'll take you down with my '62 Trabant.

igottaknow
how are you at drifting? :conf:
enferno
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
how are you at drifting? :conf:

about as good as if i were driving a dump truck
wizniz
i didnt get any sleep last night and i have work soon.

and im not proud of why i didnt get any sleep

Clovis
I jizzed when I saw this caddy on the street yesterday. Must have been a 69 or a 70, all black, whitewall tires, chromed finish, V shaped tail lights, 4 headlights, with vintage plates.

So sex.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement