return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
I'm sorry, but this is f*cking hilarious!
View this Thread in Original format
DOOMBOT
http://cbs3.com/watercooler/waterco..._096203423.html

quote:
Instead, they wound up sitting in horror, watching as a naked woman chained to a bed giving birth to a dead baby on the big screen.

:stongue:
stren
the opposite thing happened to a friend of mine; he went to see Hannibal, and they showed some cartoon

I bet it was Tyler Durden's fault
Zewad
at first glance i thought it was going to be some home made movie of a naked lady and some demented home video...

this is an honest mistake... this kind of thing probably happens more than not...
inconspicuous
not funny.
Marc Summers
what the is a mimzy
wienerschnitzel
i must be getting old or washed up but i didn't think that was funny. perhaps, when you have kids and you have to deal with them having nightmares at 3am you won't find it funny either.
igottaknow
wake me up when the funny gets here

Yan
quote:
Originally posted by Zewad
at first glance i thought it was going to be some home made movie of a naked lady
distant
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Summers
what the is a mimzy

I assume it's the same as mimsy, which is slang for vagina, innit.

EDIT: Wait, now that I read the article, why the would they name a children's movie that?
Trancealot
don't mess with Long Island parents:haha:

I saw this on the news last night. The last thing the reporter said was "the theater gave all people who atteneded the problematic viewing vouchers but they vowed not to return anytime soon"

The same thing can happen to any theater. I guess they need a double check system before hitting the play button. My 2 cents.

SuspicionVandit
at least those kids are prepared for goatse now
idoru
quote:
Instead, they wound up sitting in horror, watching as a naked woman chained to a bed giving birth to a dead baby on the big screen.

About 50 people ran from the theather, some screaming after being terrified by the movie.

You'd think they'd know proper grammar and spelling.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement