return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
I have...
View this Thread in Original format
Silky Johnson
...a Canadian accent??

That's what Bas says. But you know what Bas' accent sounds like? A Canadian gino. If I didn't know any better, I'd think he hung out in Woodbridge with Vivid.

:gsmile:
narcism
it would be upsetting if you had an american accent
Lira
It would be surprising if you had a Kenyan accent.
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by narcism
it would be upsetting if you had an american accent

What kind of American accent? Some are far worse than others. :nervous:

edit: lol Lira!
narcism
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
What kind of American accent? Some are far worse than others. :nervous:

all
Floorfiller
i remember theresa basically sounded normal except she said certain words wierd like sorry...about...and of course eh

do you say those things wierd?
Ian
there's a test jenny. do you say Aboot ?
Lira
:p

Seriously now, are Canadian accents much different from one another? I know people in Vancouver say "a boat", instead of "about" (among other things), but I don't know much about Toronto or Montreal =/
mezzir
you probably do
its probably pretty slight, but still
and from what i remember people in the toronto area had far worse accents than people further west in the rockies and even some people in vancouver had em thick as hell
Silky Johnson
Well I thought I spoke "normally". Bas said I shortened up the end of some words..."how" I think was one of them. I don't really know what that sounds like, or how to describe it, lol. I thought maybe it was just because I speak quickly.

No, I don't say aboot. Yes, I say "eh". A lot. LOL. :p

edit: And yes, people from the West Coast have a much stronger accent than people here. And an even stronger accent out East!

idoru
I've never met a Canadian that had any sort of noticeable "Canadian accent." And I don't think I've ever met one that actually said, "aboot/boat" or "eh."
igottaknow
whenever i have kinky dreams of jennypie she has a southern accent and I'm chasing her around a trailer park wearing a cowboy hat and noting else.

Yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaa!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement