return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
DANNY HOWELLS @ STEREO - may 20th
View this Thread in Original format
DiskHO
i am pleased to announce that according to bullitt bookings website, that my favorite dj on earth, Danny Howells, will be making his stereo debut on may 20th 2007. This will be part of his dig deeper experience and i expect nothing short of a extra long marathon set spanning all genres like only danny can. TBC this week.

some people think that he is just a global underground dj, but this is not the case. To me there is no better tech house dj on the planet. Come see why he owns NYC, LA, and the WMC every year.

May 18th- kenny glasgow @ academy
May 19th- Jesse rose / bald and the beautiful / mossa @ main hall
May 20th- first piknicelectronik
May 20th- mateo murphy / jeff grosse / bald and beautiful @ stereobar
May 20th- Danny Howells @stereo

quite the victoria day weekend.

DISKHO pres. HI-TEK w/ CARL CRAIG coming june 1 to STEREO AFTERHOURS
www.diskho.com
www.myspace.com/jeffgrosse
licks
*GASPS* Holy in finally!!!!!!!! Will be my best night at Stereo
DiskHO
will be best night ever at stereo for me too. :) My best clubbing night of all time was danny's 13 hour set at aria back in july of 2003. i can be seen on the videos rocking out at like 130 pm the next day :) has never been topped.
licks
Lol, likewise, I was there for Howells and Digweed, WOW. At Stereo though, I cant even imagine, the sound talk about 'diggin deeper'. U made my day with that post so excited already! HOWELLS!!!!!!!!!!
nadezhda
i cannot wait for this!!!! i think it's going to be an amazing night. been hoping danny would play at stereo for a while now and i've been hoping for a dig deeper night in canada - we never get an extended set from him in toronto anymore. WOOO!!!!

:D :D :D
Paulr
yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Count me in
rongerabbit
quote:
Originally posted by DiskHO

May 19th- Jesse rose / bald and the beautiful / mossa
May 19th- Jesse rose afterparty

Any more info/tickets available for these :D !?
DiskHO
tix will be available soon. info on the afterparty will be out soon as well. Jesse rose will be at main hall on st laurent. limited 200 people. i will let you know as soon as they are available.
GUBostonDubs
Think Im coming up for the Bald and The Beautiful/Howells Weekend. Definitely NEED to check out Stereo from all the great things I've heard about it...
Allied Nations
dope dope dope! I'd been itching to hear this news!!

DJ Eterno
this is good news!!!
DiskHO
best news i've heard all year :)

i cant imagine what he will unleash on that soundsystem. i just hope he plays mostly techy bizniz :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement