return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

(Review) TIGA @ Voyeur - SAT
View this Thread in Original format
X-Cube
Nice night!
Tommy sunshine did a great show,I liked it!

Tiga was good sometimes and sometimes less,for my taste.
I went there to hear him again,to know where he's now in his music style evolution.

It was hot,full of people partying! I'm satisf

Who else went to this!?
Bertuzz
Yup, I was there too.

Tommie Sunshine killed it! The guy looks like a cross between Rob Zombie and ZZ Top, but man he kills it and put on a great show. His mashed-up mix of Rage Against the Machine-Killing in the Name was just mayhem!!

Tiga didn't spin for very long but I was still impressed nonetheless. SAT was very hot and it was packed! The last encore went until 3:45am so I'm sure everyone left satisfied. For 20$, normal hours, booze and two sick DJs, I really can't complain!

Here are some pics:
The girl in the pink attacked us!! wtf?!? But it was all in good fun!

Enjoy
Hippies.
Allied Nations
Some close friends went and said both Tiga and Sunshine were insane! Glad to hear!
Marcus007
I think I see ImmyJ somewhere in the background hahahah
Bertuzz
If I had one complaint it was that the light guy left on the stupid strobe light for like 30 mins straight at the end. I was going to kill him, so stupid.

Here's Tommie Sunshine spinning at WMC this year. He spun the exact same track last night. His 'girlfriend' dancing for him was there at SAT last night too. I'll post some vids from the night in a day or so.

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement