return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Would you date a poor chic?
View this Thread in Original format
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
So this girl I'm seeing FINALLY let's me see her house. We're on our way there and I'm looking around the neighborhood and thinking "Hey, this area is pretty nice."

Next thing I know she tells me to stop infront of this beat the up, run down SHACK. In my mind I was like " no, you got to be kidding me." I was speechless.

The entire neighborhood has white painted fences, green lawns, flamingos, the whole works. Then you come to her house and it's like Katrina landed her fat ass right on it.

We go inside and it seems like an average home though. Furniture, T.V.s, computers, pictures of the family, etc.

Men can be gold diggers too.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
So this girl I'm seeing FINALLY let's me see her house. We're on our way there and I'm looking around the neighborhood and thinking "Hey, this area is pretty nice."

Next thing I know she tells me to stop infront of this beat the up, run down SHACK. In my mind I was like " no, you got to be kidding me." I was speechless.

The entire neighborhood has white painted fences, green lawns, flamingos, the whole works. Then you come to her house and it's like Katrina landed right on it.

We go inside and it seems like an average home though. Furniture, T.V.s, computers, pictures of the family, etc.

Men can be gold diggers too.

You're a bit of a tool, aren't you?
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
You're a bit of a tool, aren't you?

They call me teh hammer.
Theresa
Do you like her?
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
quote:
Originally posted by Theresa
Do you like her?

i like hah alut.
Theresa
quote:
i like hah alut.

Then it shouldn't matter.
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
quote:
Originally posted by Theresa
Then it shouldn't matter.

but she's poor.
Theresa
quote:
but she's poor.

Does she live with her parents?
Sushipunk
quote:
They call me teh hammer.

What an odd description. I doubt you've been banging much.

:p
Theresa
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
What an odd description. I doubt you've been banging much.

:p

Bahahahaha BURN!!!

*hai faive!*

Mr.Mystery
quote:
but she's poor.

Like you're ever going to get anyone better anyway. Take what you can get.
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
Yes she does, 21 year old college student.

@ Sushi: With a screen name like mine it's no problem meeting kiddies under the influence at parties. ;)

i keeeed.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement