return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Mauro @ Swirl 5/19- BUY TIX NOW!!!
View this Thread in Original format
tatgirl
Time to buy your tickets now for Swirl. Apparently, they only gave reduced prices for the 1st 250 tix sold. The next 750 sell for $50. Not sure if they've sold out on those yet. Will increase more after that. To order online:
http://www.514productions.com/swirl/

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...&threadid=39677
Jazz
Even though I've been craving another dose of Picotto ever since his set @ guvernment, I'm going to stay in Toronto and check out Seaman & Slacker that weekend...
tatgirl
Just learned from a friend in Montreal that ticket prices are now going for $65 + service charges.
Bastards!!!!:whip:
trancearmada
quote:
Originally posted by tatgirl
Just learned from a friend in Montreal that ticket prices are now going for $65 + service charges.

that's way too much! but since I have never seen the guy live, I think I will have to go broke for a while again in May! I HATE THOSE BASTARDS! HE BETTER BE SPINING LIKE AN 8 HOUR SET OR SOMETHING! OR ELSE I AM GONNA DO SOMETHING I AM GONNA REGRETT!:whip:
tatgirl
I have no idea how long he's playing for, but I expect to see several more people added to that lineup. It will be an 'event'- 10,000 people!
trancearmada
quote:
I have no idea how long he's playing for, but I expect to see several more people added to that lineup. It will be an 'event'- 10,000 people!

ya it better ing be for $65+! nothing against you I am just pissed off that it's so expensive!
tatgirl
I know- it sucks- I have several friends who were about to buy tickets & then realized the price. I even had 2 friends that went to stand in line in the cold to get the one of the 1st 250 priced tix of $25. They missed it by 6 people ahead of them, and thr prices went to $45 + charges. They walked away at that price, & that was only good for the next 750 tickets. I am sure they won't go at all for this new price.
I am told that for past events, they would sell all the tickets sold on the 1st day at the reduced rate- this year they were very 'frugal' about that. Don't know why....
Well, u could always wait for his return to Toronto....
Fin.K.L
quote:

It's little too expensive... :(
maybe next time...
Ckerr812
way to expensive..I love mauro..but that is way to much money...50 bucks...Plus ride to Montreal...plus ride back...Holy cow..by the time it's through I will have spent like 400 bucks..woo...I will wait for him to come to Toronto again...But I might go..lol who knows :)
BANDIT
HELP!!!

I'm Tired of waiting!!!
First there was A Rumour that Picotto will come to Systems Sound Bar in March...now I don't see him schedule for any club in Toronto anytime soon...

Can anyone tell me if they know if Picotto is coming back to Toronto any time soon?????

tatgirl
This is the link to Mauro's agenda:
http://www.mediarec.de/cms/index.php?id=204

so far, it's only posted thru May, with Montreal being the only stop in Canada.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement