return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
8 Hours Of Boredom
View this Thread in Original format
jfk-pilot
So yea, i have to take this Florida 8 Hour Defensive Driving COurse online, that the judge court ordered, because of my accident that happened 6 months ago.

im in to the first 30 minutes and i already hate it, its so easy yet so stupid. At least i have the cor, to entertain me. :)

Anyone else had to go through this type of torture?

discuss
inconspicuous
I will in 4 days. :mad:
igottaknow
masturbate, it will help pass the time.
jfk-pilot
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
masturbate, it will help pass the time.

meh, i thought about it, maybe if i was home alone, but i;ll resort to the COR and playing my guitar
chach
learn to drive properly
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by chach
learn to drive properly

farkin A man
jfk-pilot
quote:
learn to drive properly

i try too, but its kinda hard, with all the grandma's and grandpas on the highway in their buicks and
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by jfk-pilot
i try too, but its kinda hard, with all the grandma's and grandpas on the highway in their buicks and

*THUMP!*

50 points!

look at gramma fly!
Ian
put iron maiden on loud, and pretend it's a crossover game between ta & a real video game: CORmageddon.
jfk-pilot
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
*THUMP!*

50 points!

look at gramma fly!

haha that reminds me of this old vid

chach
quote:
Originally posted by jfk-pilot

haha ya i just noticed you live in florida! i feel ya these old people in their cadillacs love to suck at driving.. the other day and old person drove into a bank next to my house :haha:
jfk-pilot
quote:
haha ya i just noticed you live in florida! i feel ya these old people in their cadillacs love to suck at driving.. the other day and old person drove into a bank next to my house :haha:

haha, thats nothing, we had some old guy in his oldsmobile drive onto to the wrong entrance ramp of I95 causing him to go against the south bound traffic, i have no ing clue, how nobody even scraped him.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement