return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive

Chicane - Leaving Town / Salt Tank - Pueblo Blanco (Unknown Mix)
View this Thread in Original format
JayD
This one shouldnt be hard at all, spun by Oakenfold and other in 1999. Its a beautiful tune, hopefully one of you know it and its not too hard to ID. Please help me out, I would love to know the name for this one. Thanks again.

JaY
El~ZaPo
I know this tune, the melody at the end of the sample is what I remember... I'll post if I can remember the song.
El~ZaPo
aha!

Salt Tank - Pueblo Blanco

EDIT: it is possible that the melody at the end is a song different from the one you want IDed... if so, sorry.
JayD
Awsome, I found the song but now I need to find the mix. I have checked all the mixes so far although I cant find which mix it is. this is going to suck if I can. Thread will stay, hopefully someone knows that mix thats there.
tranceraver31
i have this song its pueblo blanco. i know 2 remixes of it, mea culpa and 5 am mix. its not the mea culpa remix. its either 5 am or original or something else
Jah
pueblo blanco is the name salt tank gave this track when it appeared on gatecrasher wet. the track is leaving town which chiacne co-wrote with salt tank im hoping the to find the remix that makes it sound like pueblo blanco too let me know if you do find it... i think salt tank might release this soon again with the name pueblo blanco (ing hope so!!!!!)
Swamper
any updates on this?
GrimReaper
Chicane feat. Salt Tank - Leaving Town (Salt Tank's 5AM Mix) (9:55)
>> aka Salt Tank - Pueblo Blanco (5AM Mix)

Oakey just mixed it with another track quite long and tried to EQ it to sound more different.

Only existing mixes are Original (5:58), and then the 2 so far unreleased mixes (only a few acetates or something, not promos, were given to some BIG DJs): Salt Tank's 5AM Mix (9:55) & Mea Culpa Remix (7:58). Chicane released both as mp3 because the label Xtravaganza Recordings refused to release them as a separate single, dunno why. Nick (Chicane) talked about plans to release them with David & Malcolm (=Salt Tank) but i think they buried the plans anyway.. :(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement