return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 3 
beatport is pissing me off right now.....
View this Thread in Original format
Jeff Button
something is seriously ed with beatport the last couple of days. typically when i search for music, i go through every page from the 'view all' section. the tracks are showing up in different order, i'll click on page two and it's the same as page one, then i'll click back on page one and it's a completely different group of tunes.

wtf is going on with this .

this site is like crack to me and i need my fixins.
nchs09
i had a time when i searched for anything.. even tiesto

and my only result would be trentemoller....

i still love beatport even though i know how ty it is compared to other sites. i guess im a loyal fan, or just a lazy one who doesnt want to switch.
Beatflux
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
i had a time when i searched for anything.. even tiesto

and my only result would be trentemoller....

i still love beatport even though i know how ty it is compared to other sites. i guess im a loyal fan, or just a lazy one who doesnt want to switch.

That is really wierd.
Trance Android
Worst thing I find is it never removes the downloaded tracks from my "to download" section so I have to search through hundreds of tracks I bought over the years trying to find the fresh tracks I just bought :whip: :mad: :whip: :mad: :whip:
skip
quote:
Originally posted by Trance Android
Worst thing I find is it never removes the downloaded tracks from my "to download" section so I have to search through hundreds of tracks I bought over the years trying to find the fresh tracks I just bought :whip: :mad: :whip: :mad: :whip:

for me it removes some and leaves some there. :wtf:

i also had the trentemoller thing, but only when i typed in something it didn't find.

only thing beatport has over other similar shops is pricing. other than that it's ing horrible. altho their selection is probably the best too.
Jeff Button
quote:
Originally posted by Trance Android

does the same for me, but the tunes i JUST bought are ALWAYS on the top - so it's not that bad.

p.s. - i found a way to browse that didn't give me problems.

i searched through the 'genres' tab - and just looked at one genre at a time. for some reason, this way worked absolutely fine.
blacknoizybox
Beatport is still the cheapest source of legal mp3 I know to date ;)
Storyteller
I consider it one of the most expensive, I pay in Euro's... I'm so glad I don't have to pay in british pounds. The catalog however is so big, which makes it an amazing site.

If Resonant Vibes has a track I want, I'll buy it there. It's almost 40% for me than Beatport in that case.
skip
quote:
Originally posted by Storyteller
I consider it one of the most expensive, I pay in Euro's... I'm so glad I don't have to pay in british pounds. The catalog however is so big, which makes it an amazing site.

If Resonant Vibes has a track I want, I'll buy it there. It's almost 40% for me than Beatport in that case.

thanks for the tip! do you know any other cheap sites?
and that resonant vibes search function is ed up. i searched for hernan cattaneo and it gave me 5 pages of track but only 5 of them were tracks hernan was involved in. others were stuff he's been spinning at some point.
Storyteller
quote:
Originally posted by skip
thanks for the tip! do you know any other cheap sites?

Wish I did :).

quote:
and that resonant vibes search function is ed up. i searched for hernan cattaneo and it gave me 5 pages of track but only 5 of them were tracks hernan was involved in. others were stuff he's been spinning at some point.

True, but I don't mind taking a bit more time to spend less ;).

RJT
Anyone having massive problems with the new Opera release (Mac) and Beatport?

I get security errors all the time, BP is basically unusable.

:(
Clovis
I just use Firefox for beatport now Rob.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement