return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
your ringtone
View this Thread in Original format
Clinkz913
I just got my new cell phone that my dad just brought home. the past 2 cell phones I had were not that advanced. This time I got to customize my own ringtone YAY.

Pendulum- Blood Sugar (removed the intro and straight to the beat)

what about your ringtones?
inconspicuous
A phone - Ring (Original Mix)
basd
Mine's on vibrate. Most ringtones are too annoying anyway.

If I don't answer because of that, people are welcome to leave a message.
Clinkz913
quote:
Originally posted by inconspicuous
A phone - Ring (Original Mix)

cool upload plz
Sushipunk
Ringtones are pretty obnoxious. Everywhere you go, you have to listen to the most retarded things, crappy little tunes, sound effects, blaring out left right and centre.

My phone, when not on vibrate, goes 'ring ring.' Like an old skool telephone, you know, like the really old dial wheel phones?
mezzir
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Ringtones are pretty obnoxious. Everywhere you go, you have to listen to the most retarded things, crappy little tunes, sound effects, blaring out left right and centre.

My phone, when not on vibrate, goes 'ring ring.' Like an old skool telephone, you know, like the really old dial wheel phones?

eyyy mine too :p
vibrate 99.9% of the time, it just switches off randomly once in a while

still though, ringbacks are probably more annoying for me than ringtones on the whole
Jackson
quote:
Originally posted by basd
Mine's on vibrate. Most ringtones are too annoying anyway.

If I don't answer because of that, people are welcome to leave a message.

plus juan.
Ian
mines on silent/vibrate most of the time but on the few occasions I have to have it loud cos i'm expecting an important call it's chemical brothers - star guitar cos the tune rocks and isn't annoying
narcism
i have steve anderson who gave me a shout out and done a fantastic pirate... "ARRRR" on his latest liveset :haha:
tubularbills
Porcelain

Lilith
Crazyfrog! :crazy:

...lol... not!
Ripped Bag
Mine sounds like one of those old rotary phone rings.

I hate people who have songs or stupid rings that confuse people.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement