return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Hot Fuzz !
View this Thread in Original format
dj tek

goin to watch it this weekend ~ same writer/director/actors from Shaun of The Dead... its a spoof on buddy action cop flicks like Bad Boys etc..lol

Edgar Wright [Director/Co-Writer] directed one of the fake trailers in Grindhouse, "Don't" lol..

Teh Fuzz
CONNERMAN2000
Heard it was ing brilliant. Supposedly the funniest cop comedy since the Naked Gun. A claim like that means this is something worth checking out.
kid nyce
you catching that around ur way? im interested in the movie thing this wknd lemme know wassup
mezzir
holy , there hasn't been a thread about this yet, has there

yeah saw it last weekend, loved every ing minute of it
definitely going to be better if you've seen a lot of cheesy hollywood action movies (aka die hard, lethal weapon etc)

but yeah, in hilarious

and yeah, iliked it better than shaun of the dead
makija
i saw the movie last week i might say its funny ... kinda weird but ... one scene where he drop kicks the old lady i almost ed my self there hahah !

but man 2 of them crazy team for commedy !
pvdAngel
Came out here a while ago. Wish I went to see it, prolly just wait till I see it on DVD. I only saw Shaun Of The Dead a few weeks ago. Awesome film. :toothless
lücid
i'm a big fan of Shaun of The Dead. looking forward to seeing this. :)
GrimReaper
F**K! :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

The premiere date was supposed to be April 11 around here but just a few days before it suddenly disappeared from the whole list of forthcoming movies everywhere i checked and now it doesn't even have a release date anymore.. what the hell is going on here??!!

I just hate when this happens, especially since it's not the first time either when a premiere date suddenly gets postponed for some strange reason.

Besides this "issue", what i've heard and read about the movie, it's great.
wotyzoid
no friggen, right when i was loooking at the poster the commercial came on tv!!:eek:
ZeJayMan
Absolutely hilarious, snuck my sister in to see this one with me because she was a massive fan of shaun of the dead. Honest to god, the fight in the supermarket had us absolutely pissing ourselves. One of the funniest movies I've seen in such a long time.

8/10

biznology
wanted to see it two weekends ago, perhaps ill go this upcoming.

been watching Spaced, the tv program Pegg, Frost and Winter did for bbc 4. its brilliant as well, came out in 1999|
Xenocreator_PG_
Freaken excellent!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement