return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
I need advice on my muffin.
View this Thread in Original format
Ang ' ela_ie

I have a problem with my muffin. I always try to use the right utensils when Im working my muffin to ensure that it is moist but nothing Ive tried works, and Im always left with a sticky muffin. Does anyone have advice as to how I can get my muffin off its muffin cup? If it were moist Im sure I could get it off. Im just sick of dealing with this sticky mess.

If I dont figure something out soon Im just going to wash my hands and be done with it.

Im so frustrated with my muffin.
Frenchie
PInch one of the folds, pull slowly.

done.
Silky Johnson
The innuendo in this thread is making me moist, not unlike your muffin.
Marc Summers
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie

inurend-o
gehzumteufel
quote:

LOL i was trying to think of some really good snide remark that was very perverse in its buried meaning.
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Summers
inurend-o

lol
Scottaculous
quote:

lol jenny wins the thread. i motion for the thread closing.
Echo of Silence
quote:
Originally posted by Ang ' ela_ie

I have a problem with my muffin. I always try to use the right utensils when Im working my muffin to ensure that it is moist but nothing Ive tried works, and Im always left with a sticky muffin. Does anyone have advice as to how I can get my muffin off its muffin cup? If it were moist Im sure I could get it off. Im just sick of dealing with this sticky mess.

If I dont figure something out soon Im just going to wash my hands and be done with it.

Im so frustrated with my muffin.

:haha:
Clovis
BTG
is this about a yeist infection?

Lebezniatnikov
"We have a bonus ultra-reality stop today. We're going to be hauling muffin stumps to the local repository."

/Kramer
Frenchie
This thread inspired me to make muffins today.

Would you like us to assign someone to butter your muffin?

/mean girls
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement