return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: [1] 2 
The Ideal T.O. Gino Representin'...
View this Thread in Original format
Mikman
Hey all... Here's a little joke I have to share. (Don't be offended) Just move your mouse on & off the Gino to learn some cool Gino talk. Also turn up your speakers for the cool tunes. ha ha Enjoy...

http://www.dashock.com/gino_lines.swf
itikia
:stongue:

never really understood the invicta trend; at UofT every second perosn was wearing one of those stupid annoying bags...
AndoraStar
Kappa pants.. LOL!
but what I hear a lot of is LATS or LATZ.. I hate that!
Vivid Boy
yo if u want i can do the voices for that flash if u made it lol...i do a wikkid gino impersation since ive been making fun of them since the early 80's :P....

and u/they forgot the ultimate gino line... "dude ill zap u across the head"
brunette
quote:
Originally posted by itikia
:stongue:
never really understood the invicta trend; at UofT every second perosn was wearing one of those stupid annoying bags...

and they still are... :rolleyes:

"Once I stole the bartender's tips, how cool am I?"
That almost happened to me once! I caught him, though..
Mikman
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
yo if u want i can do the voices for that flash if u made it lol...i do a wikkid gino impersation since ive been making fun of them since the early 80's :P....

and u/they forgot the ultimate gino line... "dude ill zap u across the head"

Thanks for the offer... but I didn't make it. A friend sent it by email and I gotta kick out of it. I figured the Gino Lovin' Trance Addicts would get a kick out it.... :toothless
hardcore trancer
quote:
Originally posted by Mikman

Thanks for the offer... but I didn't make it. A friend sent it by email and I gotta kick out of it. I figured the Gino Lovin' Trance Addicts would get a kick out it.... :toothless

eeeeeeeh duuuuude bud soooolid!!
is there any Gino Lovin Trance Addicts here??LOL
:D :D
I like the key chain that he is holding in the picture hahahah Civic!!
Heatscore
Pretty funny (and accurate).

take it eassssssssss

:D :D :D :D :D :D
TranceGeek
i drive a honda, does that make me a gino?
jasmyn
lol ... that's hilarious!

Are you sure you're not a wannabe gino, mike? ;)

"lates!"

Mikman
quote:
Originally posted by jasmyn
lol ... that's hilarious!

Are you sure you're not a wannabe gino, mike? ;)

"lates!"

I can only wish... but I'm lacking in too many traits to be one. Maybe I'll try to be Gino it up for Armin on Saturday. I'll let you be my honorary gino girl... ;)

lates...
Evmac
www.ebaumsworld.com/pimpride.html

hehe i think this is funny
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement