return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Tiesto / Sensation Sept 1rst Theory???
View this Thread in Original format
SummerWolf
ill explain my theory...

Bal en Blanc and Godskitchen are doing an event on labour day (sept 1rst) at the bell centre.

Tiesto is currently doing a world tour for his new album Element of Life.

Tiesto will be in Edmonton on August 24th (which is a friday) for Elements Of Life world tour.

So you really think he isnt going to stop in Montreal?

I could be wrong... but that would be weird that tiesto would go to edmonton for his world tour but not montreal.... and it just happen that BeB did announce an event for the labour day weekend... anyway...

your thoughts?
Spin Laden

I think I know where this thread is going :stongue:
SummerWolf
bah i dont really care, i didnt proclaimed myself has a tiesto lover... i was going around on other forums and saw it.

As much as some of the people here will post bull about him, there is still people that like him and... well if i am right, could maybe like to hear about it.

I could careless about half the people that are going to say bull. Its only a board and most people dunno about respect in our generation. They feel they can empower themselves by saying pitty bull on boards just because they are bored.

Anyway, i still think my theory is valid :D
Spin Laden
well, I think it's newsworthy and a good prospect since he made somebody a ton of cash during Resolution.

However, if they do bring Tiesto, then maybe Olympic Stadium would be more appropo.. Bell is too small as BeB/GK can't be trusted to cap ticket sales properly :whip:

Put him on early, then bring on Sasha, Lawler, Preach, SVD.. :gsmile:
DK Man
I don't believe Tiesto will Headline Sensation! Godskitchen said that Sensation would be more House oriented, but I believe that Tiesto is already book for this summer in Montreal! If not then he's coming back for NYE again.
Dom K.
SummerWolf
quote:
Originally posted by DK Man
I don't believe Tiesto will Headline Sensation! Godskitchen said that Sensation would be more House oriented, but I believe that Tiesto is already book for this summer in Montreal! If not then he's coming back for NYE again.
Dom K.

humm then it would be probably be around august 24th then i suppose... would only make sense to bring him while he is in canada
Spin Laden
I dunno if Tiesto is positioned to make GK/BeB money after that debacle NYE. Three hours late, then an uninspired set, imo. Then again some ppl only listen to their one or two djs and that's it :p
Enjoy
One of the BeB promoters promised that Sundance + Sept 1st event will have a proper HOUSE lineup. So hopefully they won't spend it all again on Tiesto.
all-nite-freak
summerwolf...i like you better than tijs but not by much:p

our generation
serious business:p

Edmonton is far enough that it doesn't mean he will stop here. It has happened before, some tours are done regionally not by country. When we see a toronto date, then we can all start slitting our wrists in anticipation. Oh well Daft Punk>*
84th Ave.
Tiesto is also doing a full out 'Elements of Life' show in Edmonton...

i hope hes not going to be at the Bell Center, and have a great solid house linup (or better yet a 7 hr Sasha & Digweed set..i dieeee) i think like Dom said Tiesto will be back regardless in Augest since hes going to be in Canada....

MonikaVanBuuren
oH GOD FORBID!!!

common Cream was a house event...we haven't had a good house event in a while...so this "new" version of Cream better stay a house event!

oh nooooooo..that would be really annoying...
SynchroQueen
NO he will not be!!! :(... after performing in Vancouver and Edmonton he IS coming to Montreal... but just to hang out :). So for those who are worrying DONT WORRY and for those who were hoping, im sorry heehee
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement