return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Funny bugs in Vista ;)
View this Thread in Original format
LiquidNitrogen
[Edit] Fixed the URL

Vista can show file size in negative and does not even update the windows explorer when you press F5

Check out the pics at cacheyourcash
igottaknow
i use XP so i raffed
LeopoldStotch
one of the many reasons why i have not yet made the jump from xp to vista. :( . if it's going to perform signs of inconsistencies like this, i am afraid i am not sold on the product. :(
jupiterone
Only reason I want vista is because i just recentely got a new pc with an 8800gtx in it...and crysis runs nicer on DX10 :(

But no worries. DX9 crysis will do the trick till SP
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by LeopoldStotch
one of the many reasons why i have not yet made the jump from xp to vista. :( . if it's going to perform signs of inconsistencies like this, i am afraid i am not sold on the product. :(
but bill gates kneads your money
Marc Summers
oh LOL I can make my GIGABYTES look like it's NEGATIVE!

HAW HAW HAW! THAT'S SO COOL!

/geek
LeopoldStotch
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
but bill gates kneads your money

dah. he can get his money from xbox360 sales. :o
SuspicionVandit
quote:
Originally posted by jupiterone
Only reason

if that's your only reason, don't spend your money. Just get the eventual DX10 emulation for WinXP, which is already being devised and tested. It will probably be just as buggy (vista + DX10 + DX10 card + Vista Nvidia Drivers(lolz) = disassster)
Get your 8800, get crysis, get the dx10 env emulator and you're in heaven
jupiterone
quote:
Originally posted by SuspicionVandit
if that's your only reason, don't spend your money. Just get the eventual DX10 emulation for WinXP, which is already being devised and tested. It will probably be just as buggy (vista + DX10 + DX10 card + Vista Nvidia Drivers(lolz) = disassster)
Get your 8800, get crysis, get the dx10 env emulator and you're in heaven

LYKE I'D SPEND MONEY ON WINDOWS VISTA.:wtf:

But thanks for that tip, I never heard of such an emulator before. Will research that.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement