return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
I like DJ Shadow
View this Thread in Original format
Sunsnail
Who doesn't?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/40ku6y

(I would like to clarify that I have rights to this file, and that I'm definitely NOT sharing it. I am only posting it here for my own reference. If you do not own rights to the file, don't download it!)
FuzzyChicken
He grew up in Davis, CA and went to UC Davis where I currently attend school. He isn't what he used to be thats for sure. He is more 'hyphy'...
Marc Summers
quote:
Originally posted by FuzzyChicken
He grew up in Davis, CA and went to UC Davis where I currently attend school. He isn't what he used to be thats for sure. He is more 'hyphy'...

inconspicuous
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
(I would like to clarify that I have rights to this file, and that I'm definitely NOT sharing it. I am only posting it here for my own reference. If you do not own rights to the file, don't download it!)

...notepad?
Sunsnail
Indeed.
Sushipunk
Entroducing was a fully wicked album. Haven't listened to it in a while now, maybe I will this arvo.
Lebezniatnikov
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Entroducing was a fully wicked album. Haven't listened to it in a while now, maybe I will this arvo.

+1, Endtrodoucing and it's remixes were completely sick. His work with U.N.K.L.E. is awesome as well. However, his latest album was pretty disappointing - it had a couple of really bright moments, and a whole lot of annoying ones.
Frenchie
I suppose I should give this a listen?
MrJiveBoJingles
Cool song.

Love "Unreal" by UNKLE. Really nice drums.
Lebezniatnikov
quote:
Originally posted by MrJiveBoJingles
Cool song.

Love "Unreal" by UNKLE. Really nice drums.

"Lonely Soul" by UNKLE is one of my favorite tracks of all time, probably because it features Richard Ashcroft and Shadow, along with Shadow's own "Midnight In A Perfect World"

ASFSE
lol e40
mezzir
midnight in a perfect world was awesome
his latest album the outsider's just not the same
i can see how someone would like it, but its got nothing of what i liked from his older albums
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement